VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

$19,99 monthly
10 plugins (+3 free plugins)
24 months

https://www.waves.com/bundles/flex

Looks like they are following Plugin-Alliance PickPack. This works out to be about $37 per plugin. With current Waves perpetual sales where every plugin will come to $29 at some point, it doesn't seem like a very attractive offer.
Peace, my friends. I'm not seeking arguments here. ;)

Well, it's probably a better deal than what I paid for my Gold bundle 7-8 years ago, even though I got a pretty good discount. After all, you now get to pick and choose what you want, so you avoid a lot of filler stuff. I'll admit that some of the "filler stuff" has since come in handy, but if I were new to Waves today I'd probably go for this deal instead. I had a look at the list you get to choose from, though, and quickly realised that it's not for me - I already own too much stuff from too many developers, so there were only 3 or 4 items I was interested in. And nothing I really needed. Besides, I'm getting thoroughly sick of the highly annoying Waves installer thing + the WUP crap etc, so I may have purchased my last Waves plugin anyway.

I don’t think it’s a bad idea for newcomers, or those who would like to fill in the blanks of their metaphorical effects racks.

At least you wouldn’t have to worry about the V10 thing!! Haha!!

Hi Simon, long time no see. How are things? Are you still working for Waves?

:tu:

soulone82 wrote:Hi Simon, long time no see. How are things? Are you still working for Waves?
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

If I did I would have lost my job already by promoting plugins from other developers. Man, I even just trash talked Version 10!! Haha!!

I just offer help and assistance when I can and I can only speak from experience. Hard to talk about softwhere you have never used.

Return to “Effects”