---

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Was this leaked in the Komplete 12 list inside Native access?
dedication to flying

:hyper:

So far so good- nothing announced so far that will take my money for an upgrade to Komplete 12....if I can just make one more year ;-)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

It was just as the prophecy foretold.

Just like the Mod Pack, this is an instant buy from me. I'm loving these NI packs. I hope they keep 'em coming! :hail:

There were so many really good effects in Guitar Rig, why didn't they just update that (and call it FX Rack!!)
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote:There were so many really good effects in Guitar Rig, why didn't they just update that (and call it FX Rack!!)
Cause they simply want to suck your money out just a little more :P
Last edited by Neon Breath on Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The N.I. FX are all pretty good and they really did nice modern GUI´s compared to others.
As owner of the free Phasis i could now upgrade to the modpack for just €24.50 and then i could crossgrade to the crushpack for €49.
So for €73.50 i could get both packs. Nice deal.
But not sure if i really need it or if it anyway will be included all in Komplete 12 (but maybe just in Ultimate).
Last edited by Cinebient on Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shoot... and i didn't want to spend any more money on this this year... still in for a good bitcrusher though.

Good that they offer a crossgrade option.

Nice :)

I can't get Freak to load in any DAW and Dirt crashes Komplete Kontrol :(

What version of KK? - it works fine for me in the latest release on Mac.

Freak loads in all my hosts (I have most apart from Cubase) - playing it right now in Bitwig

2.0.2 (R2) Windows 10 64bit, I tried Studio One, FL Studio and Sonar.

More new stuff for Komplete 12. I had version 8 before finally upgrading to 11 Ultimate last year, so I'm sure I'll wait for another edition before updating again. Unless something remarkable is included in 12.

Return to “Effects”