TAL-DAC

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
TAL-DAC

Very nice, thanks TAL! :love:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thanks TAL, great stuff! :party:

Thank you ! :party:
my website: https://samiyounes.com
Latest releases: Attraction for Omnisphere 2 | Magma for Omnisphere 2 | Time for Soundtoys EchoBoy

Thanks TAL !

Thanks Patrick ! You're one of the kindest guys in the world ! And all your plugins are among my favorites for their awesome quality !
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Thank you Patrick!

Very generous for TAL sampler owners and definitely worth the price of entry, this sounds great!

How does it sound
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote:How does it sound
Like crap! So pretty good! :tu:

Didn't even demo it yet, just couldn't help myself!

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:
v1o wrote:How does it sound
Like crap! So pretty good! :tu:

Didn't even demo it yet, just couldn't help myself!

Ha I like that.

It sounds really good on my quick mess about last night. There's some nice differences to the built in TAL Sampler DAC section. You have a way larger range of input for one on board, dry/wet. Even just clipping the input sounds big.

Mu law settings are interesting, yeah - it's killer.

Rock and thanks!

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vortifex wrote:This is cool but I wish the guy would email his customers to tell us about this stuff. Two updates available that I didn't know about.
Knowing Patrick as we know him, it will be normalized when the state ends to be beta to become definitively released.

And also don't forget to tick the check box "I own this" in the rightmost column of this page otherwise even when the plugin is released you will never be notified by KVR on each update.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Bought!

:party:

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”