Crysonic Spectralive!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ttoz wrote:why won't they admit it's synthedit and write that on their website? made with synthedit? I don't get it.
Any comments on that Crysonic???
----------<>-----------
E.M.O.

This all seems not very serious and professional ..

.. although i find this plug useful, especially the bass-section.

And I'm still waitin' for the GROUP-BUY-OFFER.

the description of this plugin remind me on http://www.elsewhere.org/cgi-bin/postmodern/ random article generator

shamann wrote:Could you please explain what this plugin is actually doing?
If you ask me, it takes all the smash out of your track. :?
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders - Lao Tzu

mooter wrote:One thing about the GUI; with the Logic site they have the "String Theory" which, not only is the name and purpose of the synth the same as Ugo's but the GUI is damn similar is well, and I'm not going to knock Ugo (though maybe his came first as well)
not to hijack this thread...but your info is a bit incorrect here.

logic has a physical modeling synth called sculpture. one of the paragraph headdings on their site said "string theory" but thats just because they thought it would be clever to use the name of a physics theory (which essentially involves the idea that everything is made of vibrating strings) while discussing their string synth. so did SOS magazine recently when the editor was discussing a similar topic. its this same famous theory that i named my synth after.

sculpture was announced in january of 2004 and released in september. i dont remember when they showed the first screen shots. i released string theory in june of 2004, though i dont remember now when i announced was making it. though neither is hardly noteworthy since its not like apple and i are the only one's out there doing physical modling string synths.

as far as the gui's go...
outside of both synths using a large center graphic with accent lines seperating sections, personally i think they look pretty different and i certainly wasnt aiming to copy their look in the least. hell, their synth looks way better than mine.

sculpture

string theory

im not looking to start a flame war or anything, and i apologize for interrupting the topic, but i didnt want there to be some rumor out there that i had somehow ripped off the name, style and look of an apple/emagic product.

-ugo

Return to “Effects”