What's up with Arts Acoustic?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys,

It almost seems as though Arts Acoustic has disappeared off the face of the planet. No responses to any topics here and I have sent many messages via email regarding some license problems I've been having with AAR with no reply at all since the 2nd of August.

The issue with my license has been ongoing since I first reported it on the 10th of April this year (8 months now) and is trivial to correct (my email address is incorrect in the Arts Acoustic systems and my license) yet I have not received any resolution.

The bug fixes for CL1 and BigRock don't seem to be released yet either which are critical as the plugins remain unusable on 64-bit systems due to instability.

The new reverb was announced a year ago but it doesn't seem to have surfaced.

I'm not trying to be negative since I love the company and their products, but they seem to take insanely long to respond to problems and occasionally (like now) completely stop responding to everything. I know that there are at least 4 people working at Arts Acoustic so it's not like a single person has had a vacation or something.

Has anyone heard anything from the company in the last 3 - 4 months (whether it be via email or similar)? They guys seem really great, but all of these problems in the last year have really left a sour taste in my mouth.

I really hope everything is OK since I think their products are among the best out there, even against everything out there today!

Any news would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers! :)

Did you ever get a response to your problem? Just curious as I'm really liking the demo for the CL compressors but I'm kind of weary about their support. Thanks.

-Sam

Hey Sam, nope, I never got a reply at all.

All the best mate.

Hey folks,

I'd really love to buy the Reverb, because I think it's still one of the best sounding algorithmic reverbs available on the market. But what keeps me from buying is the lack of responsiveness from AA here and elsewhere. I don't have thousands of dollars to spend so I'd really like to have the software I buy being supported in case of bugs or system upgrades. It's not that I need new features crammed in with every update, IMO the reverb is jsut about perfect as it is.

So any sign that these wonderful plugins still are supported from you guys would be much appreciated :-)

Cheers!
This could be your ad!

Until you actually hear from them I wouldn't buy it, personally.

-Sam

masterhiggins wrote:Until you actually hear from them I wouldn't buy it, personally.

-Sam
Thank you for your reply. Yes, that's unfortunately what I thought, too... :wink:
This could be your ad!

Is it sad that I got excited by ArtsAcoustic updating their profile picture on their Facebook page?!

I really hope they are still developing, absolutely love their reverb.
alex-shore.com
Producer / Composer / Sound Design

Nice logo, though.

Nick from ArtsAcoustic replied instantly when I contacted him here on KVRAudio, so at least ArtsAcoustic's not dead yet and it convinced me to buy the reverb recently.

Thought I'd mention it since I took part in this discussion earlier on. ;-)
This could be your ad!

Liquinaut wrote:Nick from ArtsAcoustic replied instantly when I contacted him here on KVRAudio, so at least ArtsAcoustic's not dead yet and it convinced me to buy the reverb recently.

Just hope you never need to sell it for any reason - in that case, Nick or anyone else from Arts Acoustic won't be heard from for dust.
They shouldn't be allowed on KVR IMHO, worst company I've had to deal with.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

Knock knock, anybody home :?:

I emailed them numerous times regarding a license transfer and even posted here on the forum.

They never got back to me.

I love the sound of their plugins , but I think ignoring emails from your customers is the worst thing a company can do.

re_mute wrote:
Liquinaut wrote:Nick from ArtsAcoustic replied instantly when I contacted him here on KVRAudio, so at least ArtsAcoustic's not dead yet and it convinced me to buy the reverb recently.

Just hope you never need to sell it for any reason - in that case, Nick or anyone else from Arts Acoustic won't be heard from for dust.
They shouldn't be allowed on KVR IMHO, worst company I've had to deal with.
Yep, this dev is dead in my eyes. Last update two years ago? No reply to customers which already paid the stuff?
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

So, dead?

That sucks. They made exceptionally sounding plugins.

Nearing 2016!

Love your plugins. I hope you can get things rolling again and do some new plugins, if life permits.
AAR and CL1 never disappoint when i drag them in.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”