ArtsAcoustic Reverb version 1.1 + AU soon to be released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi all,

we are happy to announce the ArtsAcoustic Reverb version 1.1, which also makes the AU version seeing the light of day finally.
the documentation is updated.
we plan to release within the next days.
the demoversions will be updated too at that time.

new features:
* native AU version.
* faster native algorithms.
* additional 64 bit processing mode.
* "autoload" preset.

Bug fixes:
* crackling when running the plugin with 48kHz external samplerate.
* black screen on opening the GUI.
* no sound without opening the GUI.
* error message on host exit

the ArtsAcoustic Reverb is available for Windows XP (VST) and Mac OS X (AU, VST).
Last edited by nick at artsacoustic on Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

:party:

Haven't experienced these bugs myself (and I use this reverb a lot), but faster native algorithms is always welcome - thanks.

Hi,

I consider this announcement a reply to my most recent post :wink: & :) :) :)

cheers,
LiteOn

LiteOn wrote:Hi,

I consider this announcement a reply to my most recent post :wink: & :) :) :)

cheers,
LiteOn
correct ... ;)
thought i let you sweat a bit ... :D
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

This might be the next software I buy. I tried out the R66 reverb yesterday and I did not at all find it as good sounding as this one (individual opinion guys, hehe). My wallet will probably hate me for a few days after purchase considering that I am only a bed room recordist, but the sound quality make me want it so bad.

Arts Acoustic, you should have an unemployed-discount. Hehe :D

Best Regards

yeah- this is great. I had suffered from the black screen syndrome in my host, and they nicely let me try out a beta of the new version and I have not had a recurrence (just to make sure, I loaded a copy of the old version back in, and I got the black screen pretty quickly). So, it does seem to fix that issue indeed.

droolmaster0 wrote:yeah- this is great. I had suffered from the black screen syndrome in my host, and they nicely let me try out a beta of the new version and I have not had a recurrence (just to make sure, I loaded a copy of the old version back in, and I got the black screen pretty quickly). So, it does seem to fix that issue indeed.
Well I really look forward to this being fixed, as it happens very often, making certain projects Artsacoustc-less for ever..

I see the Demo version 1.1 is allready up an running on (so to speak) your site. Do we that paid for a license, just download the demo an install on top of the old version, or should we wait for a special link with a new password.

Return to “Arts Acoustic”