ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.2.2 update released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks Nick :) Sorry, it said 1.2.2 was out on the 21st of Feb 2006 on the News page mate but I can see the DLL is dated Feb 2007, is that a mistake?

Hey,
I'm having problem with the plugin wrapped intro Pro Tools thru FXpansion VST wrapper.
It loads up and work but anytime i try to click on the preset folder it crashes Pro Tools. This also happens when i try to click on Setup.
I'm on Pro Tools 8
Mac-Pro 8-Core
2GB Ram

Any known fixes for this? Please help. Thanks!

Yep, I can recreate it here.

However, the problem does not occur, when I use the older wrapper version v2.0 instead of v2.1. Maybe a workaround for you, too!

We're on it, but for the moment I suppose it's an issue of the wrapper.

Sorry for inconvinience and thanks for your patience! We'll be back with further information soon!
kind regards, timo

timo at artsacoustic wrote:Yep, I can recreate it here.

However, the problem does not occur, when I use the older wrapper version v2.0 instead of v2.1. Maybe a workaround for you, too!

We're on it, but for the moment I suppose it's an issue of the wrapper.

Sorry for inconvinience and thanks for your patience! We'll be back with further information soon!
Hey, thanks for responding,

Ok, i'm gonna try to get a hold of 2.0 and see if that helps.
However, does 2.0 works with Leoaprd latest version 10.5.6? I'll check on that too.
I'll wait to see what you come with.

Great verb by the wa.y

hi unup,

we've contacted fxpansion regarding this problem. i'll report the state here as soon as they get back to us. again, sorry for the inconvenience. :?

please post here if using v2.0 of the wrapper is a workaround for you, as it might be helpful for other users also.
thank you!
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

Thanks for your help Nick

I went try to install the 2.0 version, but realized it's for PPC, but I'm o Intel Mac, so it will not work for me.
I guess I'll have to wait for a response from Fxpansion?

useful tool :clap:

Return to “Arts Acoustic”