ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0.5 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

An updated version of the ArtsAcoustic Reverb (1.5.0.5) is available.

The download instructions are in the registration emails you have recieved with your serials.

--- The following has been changed in the latest version:

* Fixed: removed some dll dependencies

Have fun!
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

Hi Alex,

thanks for the quick update and efforts - smells like the AA crew recently had some days of overtime, very appreciated over here. :tu:

Cheers,
LiteOn

Hey Alex,
I just got back from vacations, downloaded and tried the new 1.5.0.5 version. Unfortunately, I still have the same problem as with 1.5.0.4. It doesn't show up in Cubase Studio 4, Reaper 3, and VSTHost. That's on my old Athlon XP 2000+ with WinXP 32-bit installed.

For what it's worth, it works great here with Cubase 4. Are you certain the DLL is in your VST path? Also be sure it's not blacklisted by Cubase for some strange reason :)

To check the blacklist, go to C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\Steinberg\Cubase 4 and look for the file Vst2xBlacklist.xml. If you open this in Notepad, you can see if ArtsAcoustic Reverb is listed.

I must say that this update is simply AMAZING!! I love all the new algorithms, you have made my favourite reverb even better and I'm extremely greatful and proud to be a customer.

Hope this helps!

Unable to download. The Password I previously used seems to be invalid now! I was using the link we were asked to keep!
Error 401 - Unauthorized
Der angesprochene Server kann die angeforderten Seiten nicht anzeigen, da er dazu eine gültige Anmeldung benötigt.
I think the above means . . . you can't have it! :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Unable to download. The Password I previously used seems to be invalid now! I was using the link we were asked to keep!
Strange. Unable to recreate this one here, works perfectly for pc and mac version. Could you try it again? Make sure, that you completely copy/paste the link (without breaks!) into the adress field of your browser and exactly retype login and password...
kind regards, timo

I sent you a PM! Still not working. No doubt this is something simple (for a change)! :)

EDIT: It was a stupid, silly, dumb-ass, user error apparently! :) Everything is GOOD now!
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

soundpalace wrote:For what it's worth, it works great here with Cubase 4. Are you certain the DLL is in your VST path? Also be sure it's not blacklisted by Cubase for some strange reason :)
It does get blacklisted but after I delete the corresponding .xml and restart Cubase it gets blacklisted again.

geroyannis wrote:
soundpalace wrote:For what it's worth, it works great here with Cubase 4. Are you certain the DLL is in your VST path? Also be sure it's not blacklisted by Cubase for some strange reason :)
It does get blacklisted but after I delete the corresponding .xml and restart Cubase it gets blacklisted again.
It's possible your DLL is corrupt or something mate, may I suggest re-downloading the package, uninstalling and re-installing the plugin again?

Just to supplement soundpalace's feedback:
This version works abolutely fine on Windows7 x64 RC1, Cubase 5 x86 (32 bit). Any I'd like to add: it sounds as fine as well. :)

Cheers,
LiteOn

Is anyone else having problems with this in Live 7? It wont even show up in my vst list any more

themossinator wrote:Is anyone else having problems with this in Live 7? It wont even show up in my vst list any more
No problems here with Live 8.0.4 and the reverb on my Win XP SP3 System.
proud to produce warezless!
my Trap beatz:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4J14A ... -FzS9TNa2w

for those who still seem to have problems, we cannot recreate your problems here.
are you sure you:
a) installed the new version (on pc it's v.1.5.0.5)?
b) have uninstalled every possible older version?

@all:
any live version 7 users that have the same problem?
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:for those who still seem to have problems, we cannot recreate your problems here.
are you sure you:
a) installed the new version (on pc it's v.1.5.0.5)?
b) have uninstalled every possible older version?
a) yes
b) yes
:(

Hi,

I get the invalid licence error too.
My provider changed my mail address without announcement, so I don't get any notification of updates anymore.
Uninstalled the previous versions and 1.5.04 as well as 1.5.05 don't accept my license key.
Any solution available?

Regards

Philipp

Return to “Arts Acoustic”