ArtsAcoustic Reverb 1.5.0.5 released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

Could someone please upload an older version, say 1.2.2 or something for me?
I just want to see if that version alone will work in Live 7, im getting nowhere with this latest version :(

Help appreciated, thanks

I'm having many crashes with Live and after sending numerous crash reports to Ableton, they found the cause of many of my crashes to be my arts acoustic plug-in. I'm on mac and using 1.5.0.4 I can't seem to download 1.5.0.5 I should use the link from the email you sent in July? I haven't gotten any new emails since then and now I realize you can only download the demo form the website.

I can send my Ableton crash logs to you guys as well if you would like them.

Thank you for your help,

Todd

It's great to have finally purchased this reverb and start pushing it to its limits, loving it to bits.

Working very well in Cubase 5.1 so far.

I do actually have some cool ideas for future updates for the reverb which I'll fire their way if they'd like to listen :)
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

Arksun wrote: I do actually have some cool ideas for future updates for the reverb which I'll fire their way if they'd like to listen :)
Always! :)

We even have a suggestion/feature request area for that...

Great to hear you like the reverb, btw. and thanks for the warm words!
kind regards, timo

timo at artsacoustic wrote:
Arksun wrote: I do actually have some cool ideas for future updates for the reverb which I'll fire their way if they'd like to listen :)
Always! :)

We even have a suggestion/feature request area for that...

Great to hear you like the reverb, btw. and thanks for the warm words!
Be warned, if I post in there it'll be a very long post with a LOT of suggestions :D (mostly ideas for a version 2.0, rather than 1.X)
Arksun
Music Producer | Sound Designer
www.arksun-sound.com

If you don't mind - we won't! ;)

If you prefer to keep it non-disclosed, you can also send an email or a PM of course. It's all welcome!
kind regards, timo

//
Last edited by Optomadic on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stay juicy!

gtodd876 wrote:I'm having many crashes with Live and after sending numerous crash reports to Ableton, they found the cause of many of my crashes to be my arts acoustic plug-in. I'm on mac and using 1.5.0.4 I can't seem to download 1.5.0.5 I should use the link from the email you sent in July? I haven't gotten any new emails since then and now I realize you can only download the demo form the website.

I can send my Ableton crash logs to you guys as well if you would like them.

Thank you for your help,

Todd
Hello Todd,

I just send you a PM.
Kind regards, alexander at artsacoustic.com

I didn't receive the pm. Could you send it again?

Thank you,
Todd

Return to “Arts Acoustic”