ArtsAcoustic CL Series released

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

One of the comps I've been demoing the CL1 up against is the NI VC 2A with vocals, and I actually preferred the CL1 by far. The CL1 really sounded like hardware while by comparison I thought the VC 2A didn't, however the VC 2A certain does sound good, but the CL1 is just on another level.
You are currently reading my signature.

djanthonyw wrote:One of the comps I've been demoing the CL1 up against is the NI VC 2A with vocals, and I actually preferred the CL1 by far. The CL1 really sounded like hardware while by comparison I thought the VC 2A didn't, however the VC 2A certain does sound good, but the CL1 is just on another level.
Couldn't understand why compare the two since they are so different. Anyway i liked CL1 (demoed it) and while it sounded really really good and quite different then the others (not LA 2A clone) it was really buggy in Ableton (only plugin which cause issues actually)..

Thanks djanthonyw and Aiynzahev for your comments. This compressor is impressive and can see it having use for anthing from drums, bass, guitar, vocals, or percussion, basically everything except for the mixbus (because I prefer something more neutral sounding for that).

Return to “Arts Acoustic”