64-bit?

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCss0kZXeyE

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four (bit)? :)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

what is extremely NOT awesome is being a paid, registered customer and not yet receiving any notification / new serial from them....

why can't they just create user logins / downloads on their page like everybody else???

..guess I'll just sit around and wait for when they decide my paid AAR deserves an upgrade!

-M

They treat customers like a massive inconvenience. End of.
I'd sell my AAR if it weren't for for the high fees and AA making it such a stressful experience.

Why BigTone associates himself with such a dubious company is baffling.
"What embecile composed this list :/"

It's a shame about the high transfer fees, but I can't say that I agree with everyone's anger towards this company. I love their products, they really are awesome and I've been really missing AAR on my 64-bit workstation.

They at least take the time to reply to emails and posts, which is more than I can say about some other companies.

I have easily got my money's worth out of AAR and can't wait to start using the 64-bit version when I get that email (still watching my inbox like a hawk). Without asking for extra cash, they have given us many new algorithms and x64 support, which is very generous! :)

I am still waiting for a bug-fixed CL1 on Windows x64 though as the product is too unstable to use there (I'm on Mac now so not as much of a problem, but would like to see it fixed).

Aloysius wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCss0kZXeyE

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four (bit)? :)
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You've made me an old, nostalgic dude !!!!

soundpalace wrote:It's a shame about the high transfer fees, but I can't say that I agree with everyone's anger towards this company. I love their products, they really are awesome and I've been really missing AAR on my 64-bit workstation.

They at least take the time to reply to emails and posts, which is more than I can say about some other companies.

I have easily got my money's worth out of AAR and can't wait to start using the 64-bit version when I get that email (still watching my inbox like a hawk). Without asking for extra cash, they have given us many new algorithms and x64 support, which is very generous! :)

I am still waiting for a bug-fixed CL1 on Windows x64 though as the product is too unstable to use there (I'm on Mac now so not as much of a problem, but would like to see it fixed).
i was talking to them, and they are particular on the bugfix of the cl series and bigrock (all versions) right within this month... so it should not take too long. aar was a special case, as the whole gui framework had to be rewritten, according to alex this was a nightmare to do, as mac and pc were seperate and had to be migrated, etc...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

brok landers wrote:
soundpalace wrote:It's a shame about the high transfer fees, but I can't say that I agree with everyone's anger towards this company. I love their products, they really are awesome and I've been really missing AAR on my 64-bit workstation.

i was talking to them, and they are particular on the bugfix of the cl series and bigrock (all versions) right within this month... so it should not take too long. aar was a special case, as the whole gui framework had to be rewritten, according to alex this was a nightmare to do, as mac and pc were seperate and had to be migrated, etc...
Thanks mate, that's great news!! :)

People of Arts Acoustic. I've e-mailed you twice about getting a link to the 64-bit version of AAR and I've had no response at all. As a registered customer I expect better...

:?

C.Bennett wrote:People of Arts Acoustic. I've e-mailed you twice about getting a link to the 64-bit version of AAR and I've had no response at all. As a registered customer I expect better...

Hi,
please pm me your emailadress that you have used to contact us, so i can search the email you sent. We answer every email, but every now and then some might slip under the radar or just runs into our spamfolder.
Kind regards, Nick at ArtsAcoustic

nick at artsacoustic wrote:
C.Bennett wrote:People of Arts Acoustic. I've e-mailed you twice about getting a link to the 64-bit version of AAR and I've had no response at all. As a registered customer I expect better...

Hi,
please pm me your emailadress that you have used to contact us, so i can search the email you sent. We answer every email, but every now and then some might slip under the radar or just runs into our spamfolder.
Thanks Nick

Not sure why Alexander isn't replying to his e-mails. Strange. I sent you a PM with my details.

Cheers,
Colin

I've also sent two emails along with a pm to you nick and had no response over the last week.

I know your very busy so am just giving a heads up on this as many developers have often found my mail not arriving in their inbox for some reason I can't work out.

Thanks

Return to “Arts Acoustic”