Dry Controller is resetting itself

Official support for: artsacoustic.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys!

I use version 1.6.0.15 of the Arts Acoustic Reverb as Audio Unit on Logic 9.1.8 on the lastest OsX Snow Leopard. Problem I got, from time to time the dry controller sets itself to zero.
Big problem of course when u do big mixes with a lot of Arts Acoustic Reverb like I do...
Support please!

Ok, its not only the dry controller, this problem is reproduceable for us. It happens only, when u have the same channel opened 2 times in 1 arrangement:

When 1 have a track which contains lets say a compressor, 1EQ, and other plugs and of course the Arts Acoustic Reverb, and I COPY this track (so I have it now 2 times in the arrangement) and I save this Logic Arrangement and Re-Open it again, then 1 of this 2 tracks has messed up some of the settings...

I really would appreciate help, we bought this plug in and we use it extensively but this bug is hell for us. We work with really complex arrangements and we need to control every track with a Arts Acoustic Reverb now before we can bounce down our masters, which is big waste of time.. :(

Hi!

First time that we hear of that problem. I will try to reproduce your scenario on Logic and to find a fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience and greetings from germany,
Oliver

Hi Oliver!

Thx! What I forgot, happened just on software instrument channels yet (we didn't try audio tracks), our software instrument was the EXS 24..
Keep me updated please! Thx!

Hi guys!
Any news yet?
Still got that problem... :(

HELLO !?!?!?!?

Return to “Arts Acoustic”