Are you up for a mastering challenge?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick thought:

Will you be doing a blind vote? I'll be interested to see if I can even recognise my own. :hihi:
Please understand that this is coming from someone who quotes Terry Pratchett - Melkor

That's an interesting idea. Should we do it that way? What does everyone think? That could really make it interesting.

great idea :-) hope to see the poll soon

i thougth that was the idea frm the start.. :] but yeah, blind vote please

Ok, will do.

So, I am setting a deadline. If I don't have the final entry by tomorrow morning, I am posting the vote with the latest version. Sorry to do this, but it's been a while now.

So, expect the vote to be up by tomorrow evening, and we will all be doing a lot of this...:phones:

Hey, it's already evening. :wink:

ready 2 vote :lol:

Ya, sorry, I didn't get it all done last night, but I hope to have it all together by this afternoon. Stay tuned.

I hit a couple hangups with a couple entries that I waiting for responses on. So, unfortunately it will be another day.

I already have the post written and most of the file uploaded to the site, so I am very close to being ready.

Return to “Production Techniques”