KVR MIX CHALLENGE - MC02, July 2014 - Voting has ended, winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I voted.
Seasoned IT vet, Mac user, and lover of music. Always learning.

I voted
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

I Voted.

I voted.

Less than 10hours left for voting.
Bystanders (regular listeners) are more than welcome to vote as well!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Silly me... the voting ends Midnight to 02-08-2014.

So still 23 hours left to vote!
Go for it!
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

I voted but forgot to announce it here :dog: :dog: :dog:

Bumpy start to the comp :oops: but I must say that I'm impressed by the effort that has gone into running and administering it. Hopefully I'll get it all right for MC03.

It is 4:45am over here in Germany, the voting has officially ended.

satYatunes will chime in the next days and announce the winners.
Thanks for your participation.

And the winner is ..

MWAUDIOPROD :party: :party: :clap: :clap:

First runner up is Photonic :clap: :clap:

Second runner up is shroom feverish :clap: :clap:

We have a tie for 3rd place but as shroom feverish got two 3's he ended up at third place. Here is the final scorecard.

Well done guys. Lets begin the prize distribution. MW, let us know your selection in this thread then pass it on to the next winner. Random draw winner will be announced shortly.
Website | Portfolio

Yeah! I am delighted that I got so many votes. Thank you for this great competition. It's fun for me here to participate.
I take the Klanghelm bundle. Thank you so much!

Now THAT.... are surprising results.

MC01 - I made second place
MC02 - I made the second to last place

I think there is something to learn out of this. :neutral:

Else, congratulations to the winners.
Good job. :tu:

Congratulations mwaudiopro :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well deserved first place!

And for myself I am very happy to reach the second place :D :party: :hyper:
Thank you all for the points.

MC01 - I made third place
MC02 - I made second place
That is a good trend :hihi:

I will take the Tone2-bundle with warmverb and akustix enhancer.

See you in MC03 guys !
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

Camel Space is my choice.

Thank you all!

satYatunes wrote: We have a tie for 3rd place but as shroom feverish got two 3's he ended up at third place.
Could well be that I missed it (and I don't want to start a fight about it), but where is the above part stated in the rules ?

I thought in case of a tie dicing comes into play, no ?
If it's a tie, the initiators of the Mix Challenge will declare the winners by random rolled dice (for example through [url=http://www.roll-dice-online.com/]Roll Dice Online). Example: if we have ties on one spot, we take a D10 (10 sided dice), divide it through the amount of ties and then let the dice roll 7 times. The winner gains 3 extra points if on first place, else 2 points on second place and 1 points on third place. Everything else is adapted accordingly.
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5798475

Dice rule was overridden sometime ago. We might have forgotten to update the rule book. Apologies for the same. Rule book is too big to keep up to date but that's no excuse. We will review and update it asap. The reason to go for this new rule is, it's fair and transparent.
By the way guys I am relocating today. Stuffs are being packed as I write this. Please give me sometime to get in touch with the sponsors for your prizes.
Website | Portfolio

Congrats to the winners :party:

And thanks again to satYatunes for the nice track to work on, and have a nice move.

Return to “Production Techniques”