New Stereo Technique... How Copyright???

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@DJ Warmonger: What???

To be serious don't mean to be zombies...

Patents are seriously expensive and very time consuming to get.

When I created the nudge/phase cancellation technique for drum layering two companies copied me even though I had 'registered' the technique. I am currently in litigation with one of them.

Even in areas like the above proving you have a bonafide brand new technology is hard for attaining patents. Is it worth the money? That is for you top decide but IMO in today's world of piracy and idea theft by the big players you will end up out of pocket unless your idea can translate to the bigger markets.

Sendy wrote:Er... spiritu di Punto!
Isn't it "Spiritu du Puntu" in Sicilian dialect? :P

Spiritu dò puntu, Tricky! :-P Have you the dsl?
Last edited by Turello on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Turello wrote:Tricky-Loops, hai tolto il tuo HI-FI da sopra il comodino e l'hai messo sopra l'armadio???

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:
Perchè dovrei fare? Per amplificare il sub bass? :help:

@Tricky: il sub bass loose in air... better distant 40 cm by ground and 40 cm by wall... Have you the dsl now???

@Samplecraze: I repeat, i don't wanna become rich, indeed i'm ansious to share but also i would my name in this project

Turello wrote:@Tricky: il sub bass loose in air... better distant 40 cm by ground and 40 cm by wall... Have you the dsl now???
No, my WLAN thumb drive is still hanging over the terrazzo to get a better connection... :x

Tricky, ora fai il bravo, questo thread sta perdendo in serietà... facciamo le persone serie... -_-

Turello wrote:Tricky, ora fai il bravo, questo thread sta perdendo in serietà... facciamo le persone serie... -_-
:?:

Sono serio come sempre... :shrug:

:hihi:

@Tricky / Turello: could you keep private conversations restricted to PM please?
We are the KVR collective. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated. Image
My MusicCalc is served over https!!

I know a few people who hold patents, and have talked to them about it. One holds them for various technologies related to marine electronics, and the other related to engineering in construction; but I guess the principles are somewhat similar for sound engineering.

From what I understand, the first step is to get the patent converted from an idea to technical documentation, as that is generally what a patent consists of, so you would really need to start there. The other thing you need is a patent attorney, who would do the work involved in ensuring that your patent is both original and legal.

One of the biggest problems with patents is that no matter how good you think your idea is, the patent may already be out there or may infringe upon another existing patent - that's where the attorney comes in.

BertKoor wrote:@Tricky / Turello: could you keep private conversations restricted to PM please?
JFYI, this is Turello's thread, and other people made some fun here, too...

Without knowing exactly what he has invented, talking about patents doesn't make any sense because we do not know if the idea is new or not... :shrug:

@BertKoor: I've said to Trkicky to be serious but if he is joker... what can I do???
Last edited by Turello on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Production Techniques”