Production

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello, I found this forum and I really hope that you can help me guys! :( I´m really lost in the cables, softwares and everything in it.
I do music many years, but I didn´t do recording stuff and I´m just starting with music production. Actually I have problems with basic stuff like how to plug in everything I need, How to use this equipment with those softwares and How to make a good sound with that. I do know that it´s about time and it´s not easy but I´m looking for a help with that basic stuff.

I would like to do live/studio performances and I´m thinking how to make it.
I´am using the BOSS RC-300 looper as the interface. I want to record the drums, bass, guitars, keyboards, vocals, just everything what I need.. :scared:

My main problem is how to setup the softwares, midi controllers, talkbox..

I want to work with midi controllers (keys, drums) and I´m looking for a good software, I heard about Ableton and Kontakt, but I don´t know which one is better and what for?
Do I have to plug them first to the looper -> pc or I do have to plug them to the pc straight away?What´s the difference?

I´m looking for a recording software aswell. I used to work in Reaper but I think-I need something better or I just need to set up my pc for proper recording because I had problems with quality after rendering..

Thank you very much for everything, I hope you can help me! :pray:

Return to “Production Techniques”