Axwell /SHM sounds ?

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

[FIRST]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__nrHvT8JgM

It starts from 0:30 , it's robotic kinda sounds , where do I find this kind of soundbank or how is it made of ? , I've searched for years but haven't found anything like this :neutral:

[SECOND]
At 3:23 there's a riser going on which sounds sick ,

On this track , it also appears at 0:15 , it´s kinda the same right ? anyone know how this is made ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrG9ZR8SG_0
This track sounds huge tho!!!! :D

It's from a plugin called: "native instruments, massive".

Cheers!
Eat my shit.

Axwell (Sebastian Ingrosso) is one of our customers.

He uses these Tone2 products:
Icarus
RayBlaster
AkustiX
Electra
Gladiator
as well as a massive number of soundsets

The vocalic sound that you refer to is created with the 'aliaser effect module' or 'aliasing filter' in combination with a bandlimited waveform. Since it sounds very familiar to me, it is possible that it was designed by myself (one of the sounds with MF as extension in one of our plugins).

Have a nice weekend,
Markus

The robot sound sounds like Massive's Modern Talking preset in a relative high octave, tweaked with a highpass. The riser can be made with Sylenth1, just google how to create a 'hoover' sound with Sylenth1 and sidechain it for the desired effect.

Markus Krause wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:19 pm Axwell (Sebastian Ingrosso) is one of our customers.

He uses these Tone2 products:
Icarus
RayBlaster
AkustiX
Electra
Gladiator
as well as a massive number of soundsets

The vocalic sound that you refer to is created with the 'aliaser effect module' or 'aliasing filter' in combination with a bandlimited waveform. Since it sounds very familiar to me, it is possible that it was designed by myself (one of the sounds with MF as extension in one of our plugins).

Have a nice weekend,
Markus
Hej Markus!
Do you recognise any of your sounds in his latest/shm tracks?
Eat my shit.

Here is the timeline of the Tone2 products Axwell is using. This can be helpful to identify the sounds they used.

since 2012: 4 Gladiator licenses with all expansions
since 2012: 2 licenses for Akustix
Since 2013: 2 licenses for the Electra Big Bundle with most soundsets
Since 2014: RayBlaster with the IMS exclusive and Epic Pads soundset
Since 2017: Icarus with the Detonator soundset and Electronix soundset

Further notes: Sebastian Ingrosso is a fan of RayBlaster. He wrote in an email to us "I like RayBlaster because its ability to produce unique sounds"

Markus Krause wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 am Here is the timeline of the Tone2 products Axwell is using. This can be helpful to identify the sounds they used.

Further notes: Sebastian Ingrosso is a fan of RayBlaster. He wrote in an email to us "I like RayBlaster because its ability to produce unique sounds"
Thanks!
Eat my shit.

Markus Krause wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:32 am Here is the timeline of the Tone2 products Axwell is using. This can be helpful to identify the sounds they used.

:tu: :tu:

Return to “Production Techniques”