MIX CHALLENGE - MC27 November 2016 - Winners announced

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Slacker,

Thank you for the third place. And Congratulations to Dave McIsaac for his win and Jhkennedy5 and Erictracks for their top places :clap: :tu:

The quality of the mixes was realy high this month and so I am more than happy with this result. I am also happy that I could follow your comments for the second round and you confirmed that the changes have gone in the right direction. Your comments have been very clear and helpfull.

I will pick no prize.

Suu You in MC#28 !
soundcloud.com/photonic-1

I'm thrilled to even be an honorable mention, this is very encouraging. Thanks to slacker for the excellent song; your thoughtful feedback made this one of the most enjoyable mix challenges.

I had a feeling Dave McIsaac's mix would take first place, it was so well done. Photonic you're a lock on the podium every time, congratulations to you and JHkennedy. Your great mixes deserved it.

I'd like to select Metric Halo ChannelStrip 3 (assuming I qualify).

Let me check in with the team first, as all others didn't want a pick, then I'll let you know.
Does that sound fair?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Congratz to the winners!

And thanks slacker for providing us the song! Keep 'em coming!

Compyfox -

Sure. Just trying to slide in using slacker's "if needed" qualifier.

Asked already - awaiting a reply. Will keep you updated. :tu:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

erictracks wrote:Thanks to slacker for the excellent song; your thoughtful feedback made this one of the most enjoyable mix challenges.
Thanks erictracks and everyone else for the kind words about the song. :hug:

I'm glad that it was fun to mix and that my comments were useful.

Having taken part in the challenge and seen first hand how great it is, I can't believe more people don't submit their tracks to be the basis of a challenge

I know that Compyfox is always looking for tracks, so if I can help again after a suitable break I'd be happy to...

Might even join in the next one though and try and improve my rubbish mixing :D

Slacker

Checked in with the team, we're only issuing licenses for the top 3 spots. Sorry...

Also - thank you slacker for the words of encouragement. If you happen to have another track, you know where to forward that to.

Cool. So just to clarify for future honorable mentions, MC26 was indeed a unique prize situation.

Thanks for your review Slacker ^^ indeed that was a pleasing challenge.

And congrats to the winners ;) well deserved !

Return to “Production Techniques”