WORDCLOCK & Kong Issues

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Problem solved
Last edited by Didier Rachou on Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi Didier Rachou

Thank you post your problems here :)
it's stranged, because our plugins working on 44.1 is default. and most plugins can not change audiorate to soundcards automaticly,most similitude problems seems about the shell rack or host.

sorry for my bad english~

Shan

Nee wha Shan!

Thanks for your reply. Yes, strange goings on. I am trying a few more solutions today and will let you know how I fare.

Best,
Didier

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Please, I am interested in a song I heard on a Discovery Health program last week oct 2007. The topic was about Vampire tumors and the music composer is 'Didier Rachou.The song was beautiful and I want to have it to send to my daughter along with a meaningful charm bracelet I've made.She lost her husband in July and is the mother of his two sons 4 and 2 years old,Since then she has shut herself off from family grieving,,,the song is perfect,the moment I heard it I knew I had to include it with the bracelet,,I am on the East coast ( PA ) and she is on the west ( CA )..I've been searhcing everywhere on the internet and nothing so far,if anyone can help I'd be very grateful....Cindy (rt2cindy@yahoo.com (mailto:rt2cindy@yahoo.com))

Return to “Kong Audio”