Demo versions of vsti?

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well if you want the 'backstory' of where this came from you can look at this thread I made yesterday: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 21c00e06bb (keep in mind I was extremely frustrated and in a bad mood yesterday so please take it with a grain of salt lol).

Anyway the point of the matter is I want to know if there's any possibility of a demo of ChineeKong (the vsti with percussion), like for example Syntheway's excellent VSTis (for their price of course). I know maybe that's not the trend for big sample libraries, and I can fully understand that, but I was wondering. (at least they aren't loops, correct? cause I don't want loops, still knowing in advance exactly what instruments are and how they blend will make it easier to decide if it'll truly be worth my money; I already have some musical passages so I can verify the 'bare-bone' of the percussion easily and see if it fits). (right now it's some free low-quality chinese samples there I found on the net, so I'm planning to 'upgrade' my music so to speak, that's why I want to know exactly if the instruments found in ChineeKong will work as I expect it, sorry if I am a burden)

I'm sorry if I sound like a cheapass but I'm planning on getting some expensive plugin effects as I think sample libraries are never gonna make something sound good by themselves, which may drain a lot of my budget.

thanks for any thoughts, and apologies for that rude thread where it all started. I feel like stepping with the wrong foot lol.

My apologies for the late response. I read through your posts and felt for your frustration. Please send an email to info at chineekong.com and we'll see what we can do to ease that pain...;)

Ok I just got the opportunity to mess with your plugins a bit, and I must admit, ChineeKong is incredible -- maybe it's just me because I'm too used to loop packages so it was fresh and much more flexible, and I was too enthusiastic :hihi:

However due to some "personal" problems, which right now limit my budget considerably (and cause of Wavearts MasterVerb + Antares AVOX 2 vst effects... darn, should have opted for something cheaper), I should probably get something more "generic", for the time being (like the "Legend of China" thing mentioned in the other thread).

Don't get me wrong, I've been truly impressed by your plugins, just because my budget is small (at the moment!) doesn't mean they suck or whatever, in fact I think they just sound too good for the price. Definitely looking forward when I'll be "upgrading" my music :hihi:

Return to “Kong Audio”