Changing instrument articulations / presets

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey,

Probably a really basic question here, but I was just wondering how to change the articulation/presets of instruments such as the Erhu without loading another instance of the VST. Could anyone please help?

Thanks!

evory wrote:Hey,

Probably a really basic question here, but I was just wondering how to change the articulation/presets of instruments such as the Erhu without loading another instance of the VST. Could anyone please help?

Thanks!
With a later version of Erhu(or any of our plugins except KongV2+), go to patch 52 and then you can use keyswitching to change the articulations and expressions. MIDI Program change can also be used for changing presets, but there'll be a loading time between the patches.

sosayweall wrote: With a later version of Erhu(or any of our plugins except KongV2+), go to patch 52 and then you can use keyswitching to change the articulations and expressions. MIDI Program change can also be used for changing presets, but there'll be a loading time between the patches.
Sorry for the follow up question, but how do I map a particular articulation to one of the notes from C1-B1, or are they already predefined, and if so, is there a list included anywhere?

Thanks!

It's all predefined. In the future it may become more flexible than it is.

Currently there's no listing of the keyswitches.

A Kontakt version with elaborate scripting could solve all these ;)

I can't say much at this point for business reasons, but just to let you guys know that we are listening and reading the posts here. We'll surely take into account of your thoughts for our upcoming work.

Return to “Kong Audio”