Kong Audio Announced Chinee Orchestra, the First Complete Chinese Orchestra Library

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

lbsl wrote:
sosayweall wrote: We are finally reaching the finish line. Just wait a tad longer till we have it polished a bit. :)
Don't rush too hard..., you might sore feet :wink:

Hahaha. okok. We are really that close to the finish line. It's actually just completed, waiting for everything else to be ready for the announcement.

I worked for one whole year now on a chinese influenced CD project. I would have needed it at least three months ago, now I am nearly done. It is a plain pity...
:( :( :(

A great collection of instruments, and really playable to get that live feel and lots of musical expression. I've spent a lot of time searching for Chinese instrument plugins and there's nothing else out there that compares. Looking forward to getting to know them properly :)

sequenz23 wrote:A great collection of instruments, and really playable to get that live feel and lots of musical expression. I've spent a lot of time searching for Chinese instrument plugins and there's nothing else out there that compares. Looking forward to getting to know them properly :)
fantastic stuff indeed. unfortunately i went from pc to mac a while ago and so i can't use the plugs/libs anymore. it's not allowed to sell the licenses.
"It dreamed itself along"

I made the same move to Mac, Mellotronaut, and know your dilemma. But try as I might, I couldn't find any other Chinese instrument plugins for Mac that did the job. So I bit the bullet and upgraded my old PC. Running both Mac and PC for different projects isn't ideal, but for me the Essential China collection made it worth it. Hope to get the full Orchestra in time :)

Return to “Kong Audio”