Please help. I am on a mac and need these samples!

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I have a project in China and am in love with these samples. I am on a mac, but will buy a p.c. to run these. I am a bit lost in how to set up a dual system. I have Vienna V.E.P. on my mac and think I can get a p.c. to interact somehow. Is the sample player stand alone or do I need an additional host for vst? Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Lou

Hi Lou,

Thanks for your interest. QIN RV player does come with a standalone mode, however, we strongly suggest using a proper host while working on a project. The standalone mode is rather basic and is meant for quick testing purpose only.

As for VEP: Vienna Ensemble Pro must have a very detailed explanation/demonstration about how to set up multiple computers to work together. We are not really capable of offering the same kind of support for Vienna Ensemble Pro. I'm sure you can get excellent support from them about this.

That said, some of our users do use VEP in order to use our instruments. Hopefully one of them will come across this post and shed some lights on it...:)

Return to “Kong Audio”