Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 NewWhat is KVR? Submit News Advertise
pinso
KVRist

52 posts since 29 Sep, 2012

Postby pinso; Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:30 am Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

Hello,

i like your chinese instruments, but are you ever want to make western orchestral instruments?
Like in strings, percussion, brass, ...

best regards
pinso
KVRist

Postby pinso; Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:43 am Re: Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

Wow. I am waiting almost 2 weeks to just get an answer from you.
Anyway...

best regards
sosayweall
KVRian

798 posts since 25 Feb, 2005

Postby sosayweall; Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:55 pm Re: Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

Sorry about this very very late reply. There's really no excuses. Having said that, if you are a customer of ours, you'd know we always reply to the emails pretty much within a day. Always.

Back to your question: yes and no. There'll be a new product very soon that might interest you. But OTOH, it's going to be targeted at the users with basic needs.
kgdrum
KVRist

263 posts since 12 Sep, 2005, from NYC

Postby kgdrum; Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:17 am Re: Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

not to hijack the thread but I wish you'd make your Chinese Orch available for Macs, I think you would have more sales.......
2012 Mac Pro,3.3 GHz 6 core 32g ram,OSX10.10.5,RME FF UCX, DP9.5, Great River ME-1NV preamp,a few microphones,UAD2, K10U,U-he,Omni,many other VI's & plugins, Vdrums,Focal Twin 6 monitors, Shunyata conditioners/cords, multiple hard drives..eSATA
pinso
KVRist

Postby pinso; Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:41 pm Re: Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

sosayweall wrote:Sorry about this very very late reply. There's really no excuses. Having said that, if you are a customer of ours, you'd know we always reply to the emails pretty much within a day. Always.

Back to your question: yes and no. There'll be a new product very soon that might interest you. But OTOH, it's going to be targeted at the users with basic needs.

Do you do solo instruments or ensembles or both?

Excuse accepted! :)

best regards
thejonsolo
KVRAF

1612 posts since 13 Apr, 2008, from Charleston, SC

Postby thejonsolo; Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:56 am Re: Do you ever want to make western orchestral instruments (vst)?

Yes the customer service at Kong Audio is exceptional. They get back to me within a few hours at best and that keeps my workflow moving!

I wonder what you guys have up your sleeve next?

Jon

Moderators: sosayweall, Kongaudio

Return to Kong Audio