ChineeKong V2 released

Official support for: chineekong.com & kongaudio.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yes...finally it's here.

Enter the Rhythm of China

ChineeKong V2 is a sample-based Chinese percussion VSTi that comes with over 500mb of professionally recorded sample content and brings you the most authentic percussion sound originated from various parts of China. A sound that most of the Western world haven't heard of before, until now.

ChineeKong V2 has six main categories: Luo(Gongs), NaoBo(Cymbals), GuZu(Drum sets), BanBang(Wood Percussion), ZhongLing(Bells), and QiTa(MISC), divided into a total number of 36 subsets.

These instruments are being used widely in today's Chinese pop music and film scores.

Unusual Source for Unusual Ideas

Modern musicians have always been searching for the next NEW sound to spice up the next big hit. Tired of the samey. usual beat everyone is making? Kong Audio's ChineeKong V2 IS the answer to the quest.

With the rare and exotic acoustic percussion samples, ChineeKong V2 can add an atmospheric touch to film score compositions, yet still fits well in the pop music when necessary. ChineeKong V2 also provides inspiring, refreshing materials for modern offbeat experimental musicians. It's a percussion fest. It's a wild dream come true.

The audio demo of ChineeKong V2:

http://www.chineekong.com/music/CKS-DEMO1.mp3

*In case you haven't grabbed the highly acclaimed free kong loops pack(made with nothing else but ChineeKong V2), go get it from here:

http://kongaudio.audioshots.com

More to Come in the Future

Following up ChineeKong V2, Kong Audio plans to release ChineeErhu as the next step to bring you a beautiful string sound from China. All registered users will benefit from a discount once ChineeErhu is released.

specs:

10 channel multitimbrality
10 independent outputs
Master effect(bypass-able)
Windows platform only

All samples are recorded in 24bit 44.1khz.
The Playback samplerate is 16bit, 44.1khz.

Special Offer:

1. Introduction discount: instead of 88 USD, now you can get ChineeKong V2 for just 79 USD(10% off).The intro-discount offer will end on August 15, 2005.
2. New customers can get the VSTi bundle(ChineeWinds+ChineeKong) for just 132 USD(15% off) during the promo period.
3. Exisiting customers should have received an email with a 30% discount special offer already.
Last edited by sosayweall on Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This is awesome. Great price, too. You've really improved my Saturday plans now!

:)

This really makes my day! :)

These skinned drums are massive!

ChineeErhu :love: How much will it cost...

>> Lie to Me

just a little fragment using some of the drums

sosayweall wrote: 3. Exisiting customers should have received an email with a 30% discount special offer already.
Haven't received an email yet, maybe it's still in the mail, hopefully. But I will purchase this, too, I'm so happy with the quality of ChineeWinds. :)

EDIT: Oh, hold on, yes I did get the email! It was in my spam folder...

EDIT2: Purchased... I can't wait! :)

Shane Sanders wrote:>> Lie to Me

Whoa Shane :-o

Fabulous mate! I'd love to hear more of this!!! :)

*I never knew you were into my kind of music!?!? :o

:hihi:

...xander wrote:
Shane Sanders wrote:>> Lie to Me

Whoa Shane :-o

Fabulous mate! I'd love to hear more of this!!! :)

*I never knew you were into my kind of music!?!? :o

Really love those powerful DaGu... :)
BTW, I thought Shane was into a more spacesynth kind of music... :hihi:
Last edited by sosayweall on Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Left Headphone wrote:ChineeErhu :love: How much will it cost...
Its pricing is not set yet...

sosayweall wrote:
But it will still punish legitimate users with challenge/response copy protection, won't it?

XDVarenkor wrote:
sosayweall wrote:
But it will still punish legitimate users with challenge/response copy protection, won't it?
It will still employ C/R indeed. But rest assured it's not pace... :wink:

Gregjazz wrote: EDIT: Oh, hold on, yes I did get the email! It was in my spam folder...
:o

We believe you guys will love ChineeKong V2. We have even received inquiries from a prestigious Hollywood composer about it...

sosayweall wrote:
Gregjazz wrote: EDIT: Oh, hold on, yes I did get the email! It was in my spam folder...

We believe you guys will love ChineeKong V2. We have even received inquiries from a prestigious Hollywood composer about it...
Yeah -- that James Horner guy buys all the cool instruments... ;)

sosayweall wrote:

I know, I was quite offended at that. :)

Return to “Kong Audio”