7%
Kloo Mandolin
15%
Instrument BUNDLE #1
7%

Total votes: 61

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you planning on buying something from Precisionsound but waiting for us to announce a group buy?

Let us now what product you want us to offer as a group buy and we will see what’s happening...

In this poll you can choose between some of our products if you want another one just reply here and let us know.

Lars

Since TOTC's coming out last month I expect every new company to be a hidden enterprise of him :), especially when it's samples related...

In addition to Angelic voices the other products look / sound nice too. I didn't look at the pricing yet, since you're going to give us a very lucrative group buy :).
Maybe you could set up a multi-product group buy, giving a %% discount based on the total number of products (meaning Monster Guitarz and Funky count as 2 products)...

Angelic Vocal Pads and Monster Guitars would be the two I'd consider in a group buy.

I'm grabbing the Weltmeister accordian/Keyharp bundle next week, but a group buy bundle with a few of your less expensive sets like the J-Celeste and Concerto Xylophone would be nice. P.S., thanks for the Red Grand and Koestler. Very cool.

Keep up the good work,
Richard

Dunno, I own about everything you've made so far, excluding the new pad library. Nordic Upright maybe?
Support your fellow musicians: http://www.edgen.com
http://neil-cecgwen.com/

I voted for the Kloo because that example mp3 you have of the accordion seems to be such a nice match with it. (and i just got the accordion in this months group buy :) )

steve

Lars,

Maybe in addition to the group buy concept you could give some kind of increasing scale discounts to people who've bought more of your stuff. They might not be group buy level discounts, but they might be enough so that someone wouldn't wait for a group buy to get it if they've earned enough points to make them jump now instead of wait.

So for example, if your group buys are commonly 50% off, you might offer people who've bought more than 200$ worth in the past a blanket discount of 30% all the time (just throwing some numbers out). That 20% difference might be just enough to not worry about and the impatient people might just buy it whenever.

I know i wait for group buys cause this is just a hobby for me, so i can be patient. I love the sound of your stuff though so I always want it now!

just a thought.

steve

I'd definitely be interested in an Angelic Pads I, II & III group buy. And also a Monzter Guitars I & II group buy. Any chance of one soon?

moszter guitars :cry:

Can we vote for stuff not on the poll? :)

I'd be interested in several of the Flutes category, especially the Celtic Whistles and Bolivian Panpipe...
Ceej
aka Chris Hillery

Monzter Bass!

I just bought your Nordic Upright Piano and Weltmeister Accordion V2 and already have your Indian Harmonium, so I'd be happy with a group buy on every one of your libraries except those! :D

Return to “Precisionsound”