Wish list for future products.

Official support for: precisionsound.net
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Reply to this tread with your wishes for future products from Precisionsound.

Lars

I can't give you specifics and I don't know how successful the current line of products has been, but personally, I'd like to see more rare-unfound type instruments. The kloo mandolin, j-celeste, swedish keyharp, concert xylophone, cembalo, celtic whistles, the flutes, weltermiester accordian, and on and on, are some of the most amazing instruments I own. They are well worth anyone's money and stand out in this day of ho-hum everyday products. I think this is the direction I'd like to see you do more products in. I can't get enough crazy stuff.

Also, one shot deals like Ethereal and Monzter Guitars are welcome as well.

I'm not sure I care if I ever see another drum kit. That market is pretty saturated with great low price solutions and you have your bases pretty covered in that area. I'll still take a look at the metal kit, but chances are I'll pass it up.

I'd like something in the lines of Zero G Vocal Forge, I mean, a good collection of useful vocal lines in different styles, from pop to opera.

I would appreciate a true ORCHESTRAL HARP with at least 4 velocities (and at least 4 samples per octave, C-D#-F#-A).
Such a good instrument is hard to find at an affordable price.

I have your beautiful Nordic Upright library and I would love to own a grand-piano library (sampled from an older "well used and serviced" piano) that has this personality to it that every other grand piano library lacks!

Duduk

I'd die for decent Fender-Rhodes Piano-Bass samples!

:) Ok, i have the perfect product for you: Broomstickbass!
http://www.bornemark.se/bb/
Lots of nice multisampled basses and with very great control of articulations not presented in any other library/player, i think. I edited all the sounds on this and i can promise you will not get disapointed if you buy it. Yes it has a fender Rhodes bass also... of course! :) And a Chapman Stick that is smooth as the shit from a ducks ass ;P

Lars
Last edited by precisionsound on Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

----Acidized loops.

Jeff

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
[quote="precisionsound"]:) Ok, i have the perfect product for you: Broomstickbass!
http://www.bornemark.se/bb/ (http://www.bornemark.se/bb/)

Thanks - have to check it out!
Do I have access to the samples or can I only use them with the plugin - I'd like to be able to load them into a Fantom XR

Manuel

You can only use them in Broomstickbass. All samples are hardwired to the plugin in .bin files.

Lars

Lars,

How about an entire collection of toy instruments?
Support your fellow musicians: http://www.edgen.com
http://neil-cecgwen.com/

I resently purchased the Demonic Voices from hell cd. Not a bad take on a heavy metal theme. It could have used a tad more variation=less repitition more words or types. But All in all for the price it's good. :) Now for suggestions like you asked, A good gregorian/monk choir, All male, Lots of low end detail :) I have no idea what would be involved, and that's the reason I ask, Well I guess I have some idea. Where would you find monks to sit for a recording session?
Pentagon,z3ta+,Tassman,Vsampler 3,FM7,Vocator,Sonar 3 Producer,SoundForge,Awave,Vegas 5
SFZ+,P5. And two kick ass DawBox machines!

Yo! :) I would have liked some kind of a palette of different breath noises for the flutes. Like breathing in, overblowing, staccato "spitting", moving from one pipe to another while blowing on the pan pipe etc. There have to be several instances of each "noise articulation" so that they don't sound like the same sample played all over again. Another thing are the key clicking noises on Privilege, which were mapped seemingly randomly. The key clicks are actually pitched sounds, so they could have been mapped to corresponding MIDI notes - and maybe even with multi-sampled velocities... Am I being too pedantic? :D On a real flute, it's possible to play melodies without blowing, using just the click noises, and I think it's a nice sound.

The Kloo mandolin has unpitched articulation noises, and that's what makes it excellent instead of just good, IMO. The same goes with Dusty Electric Mk II, with its multi-velocity note-off samples. Too bad so few MIDI keyboards send note-off velocity, so I have to use my crappy old XP-50 to play it! Even the otherweise excellent new Nord Stage doesn't support note-off velocity. What's wrong with keyboard manufacturers these days?

Anyway. Whatever you're going to sample, it's always a good idea to include noises and other realism bits.

i already purchased quite a bunch of your libraries in the past and they are all outstanding. so, if you ever release more toy-instruments or some other outrageous stuff, let me know ! :-)

T. Rex

Return to “Precisionsound”