New: The Konzertflügel, eevil, Polyphonic Didgeridoo, and more

Official support for: backintimerecords.de
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

New bitr products

Hi,

while being pretty busy with new sound design work for Clavia, Steinberg, Korg, Pianoteq and others during the last 2 years I took also the chance for many new sample recording sessions.

Formats:

NI Kontakt and ManyOne (ws-engine), some of them also in Korg Kronos and Alesis Fusion formats.

Availability:

The first instruments (listed below) this and next week, the others are following late December, January and February 2014.

Please watch out for the news announcements here in my company forum and on the website, because I don't want to bother you with email newsletters for each new sound product. But you can request to be added to a notification mail list that informs you personally as soon as the product you are interested is released.

What about the sampled instruments?

I realized my new concept of Stage Sounds Design: Recording the instruments by using PA systems, vintage amps and speakers, valve pre-amps, dynamic microphone setups in combination with condenser mics, etc. Regarding the Vintage Keys it's the real legends, always programmed with their most characteristic sounds. And there is the new category "Edition Unikum", those are unusual and rare acoustic and electric instruments.

Release date this and next week:

The Konzertflügel

A Grand Piano used for live on stage concerts and I sampled it. The sound is raw with an extremely powerful bass and upper range. Even a bit imperfect here and there, a very natural sound and absolutly not too polished.

eevil

Weird, strange, unusual, scary soundscapes - this is eevil. I used some unusual instruments for eevil, for example the Elysian Drum Scape and analog modular synths. Also processed voices and acoustic instruments.

Polyphonic Didgeridoo

Yes! A sound design work, digitally created multisamples that makes a monophonic Didgeridoo playable over 5 octaves and allows playing chords.

Pianoharp

Unusual and dramatic stringed instrument.

Hohner Elektra

A rare electric piano used for the middle part of Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven".

Elka Synthex

The power synth, carefully programmed for it's typical sounds and multisamples with close intervals for authentic synth sound feeling.

Oberheim Matrix 12

The silky one. Same sampling method as Synthex, but the famous Matrix 12 sounds.

Glasses

A set of 6 special glasses that are made with the intention using them as musical instruments. Filled with water and tuned for multisample purpose, hitted and rubbed.

Further instruments below release date late December, January and February 2014:

Pianos

Yamaha CP80
Hohner Clavinet Pianet Duo

Edition Unikum

Garrahand Drum
Stylophones
Autoharp
Harmophon
Piano Mate
Suzuki Omnichord
Jaymar Toy Piano
Elysian Drum Scape

Vintage Synths

Polivoks
Synclavier FM
ARP Odyssey
ARP Quadra
ARP ProSoloist
PPG Wave 2.2
Rhodes Chroma
Roland Jupiter 8
Memorymoog
miniKORG 700S
Korg PS3100

Organ

Philicorda GM751
Philicorda GM753
Church Organ Johannus
Lowrey Theatre Organ
Galaxy Organ
Hohner Organa 10
Hohner Organa 30
Magnus Chord Organ

Vintage String Ensembles

Solina String Ensemble
Farfisa Polychrome
Godwin Symphony
Korg Delta
Korg Lambda ES50
Korg PE2000

Neo-Classic Synths

Waldorf Microwave XT
Korg Z1

Portable Keyboard

Casio CT403
Yamaha PS20

Ethnic Instruments

Alphorn

You'll find a post here for every new release and it's added to my website and shop as soon as it is available right away. Don't hesitate to ask any question about the instruments here in the forum or via mail.

Best regards

Klaus
http://www.backintimerecords.de
-Sound Research & Development-

Return to “Back In Time Records”