Hey SoHa!

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Your own forum! Glad to see you guys here. :)

So, when can we expect another synth?

J

:) like everyone else, i have more ideas than time. we'll see.

- tucker

I'd offer to help but then you'd be sorry. :lol:

Definitely, congratulations tucker on the new forum. a forum at kvr is a really big deal!

peace!
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

----What's the word on v1.1 ? Yes, no, maybe, any hints about it ?

Jeff

----Just checking in again to see what's up with the synth, any new features or improvements or anything to report ?

Jeff

liars&ashes wrote:----Just checking in again to see what's up with the synth, any new features or improvements or anything to report ?

Jeff
hi liars&ashes,

been working on some new ideas and possible improvements. nothing finite to report, but good stuff is happening here. something good *will* be coming out. we'll be sure to let you know.

- tucker

tuckermc wrote:
liars&ashes wrote:----Just checking in again to see what's up with the synth, any new features or improvements or anything to report ?

Jeff
hi liars&ashes,

been working on some new ideas and possible improvements. nothing finite to report, but good stuff is happening here. something good *will* be coming out. we'll be sure to let you know.

- tucker

----Glad to hear it, version 1 was a nice sounding synth, it just needs some more definition in the marketplace and I could see it doing pretty good. Hopefully you are making changes to expand the sound, without changing the overall sound it already had too much. And on that note, I look forward to checking out the demo when you do update it :)

Jeff

Return to “SoHa Sound Design”