Ohm Force Sequencer - Ohmstudio

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ZenPunkHippy wrote:The promo vid is very cool, looks like a great idea.
tripomatic wrote:Hmmmmmmmm........... I don't know about this! :?
What's not to like? Except maybe it puts pressure on the lone bedroom producer to get out there and interact with others ;)

Peace,
Andy.
Don't know, I get an very big Songsmith-feeling when I watch the promo-video! :?

And I doubt that Ohm can deal with the big server-traffic.

Cannot really describe what I mean :D I just get a "Hmmmmmmmmm.... I don't know"-feeling when I watch it.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting this... what an exciting idea! I agree that I'd much rather work with the DAW I'm used to, but let's wait and see.

What's that I just heard? The other DAWs' jaws dropping to the floor. :hihi:

Cool. Ohmstudio finally takes Ohm recording outside of the Ohm :)

Nice! Hoping for a beta test! :D

3ee

well, i signed up for the BETA...doubt i'll get it though, as i don't tick all the web-savvy boxes, having not promoted my whole life across the social networks that are 'de rigeur' these days...i don't even have a 'last fm' subscription

oh well

Looks like it could be good. But, what if we try it and don't like it - do we then have to refer to it as "that French online collaborative studio"? :P
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

I've been waiting forever for this idea to come about. :)

cryophonik wrote:Looks like it could be good. But, what if we try it and don't like it - do we then have to refer to it as "that French online collaborative studio"? :P
:hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

LlukaX wrote:I've been waiting forever for this idea to come about. :)
must suck that you wasted the opportunity waiting for someone else to get rich from it :oops:

ebow wrote:must suck that you wasted the opportunity waiting for someone else to get rich from it :oops:
Just Doing It :D

Hopefully, this will succeed where Koblo failed. I'm a little worried about the final cost, though. Cloud ideas like this excite me, so I signed up for the beta. If I'm in, who's making tunes with me?

pandashake wrote:. If I'm in, who's making tunes with me?
maybe a kvr collab between all of us who make the grade

ebow wrote:
must suck that you wasted the opportunity waiting for someone else to get rich from it :oops:
I actually didn't wait. I have a half finished sequencer (made by me). I wasn't fortunate enough to have the opportunity. :)

I'm not bitter about it though. I'm actually quite excited about this.

Last edited by LlukaX on Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LlukaX wrote:
ebow wrote:
I actually didn't wait. I have a half finished sequencer (made by me). I wasn't fortunate enough to have the opportunity. :)

wow, colour me impressed....maybe you should keep going...you never know , it might work out better

ebow wrote:
LlukaX wrote:
ebow wrote:

wow, colour me impressed....maybe you should keep going...you never know , it might work out better
I will probably continue later on. I want to wait it out and see how it goes with Ohmforce. My sequencer is also made for OSC. So that external devices with wifi can communicate with it. It was all sort of a pipe dream.:) Sort of a better way for musicians to be recognized.

I only started this project because I thought it would never happen. I'm glad its finally becoming a reality.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”