What REAPER Theme are you using?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Steplton wrote:For 3.x - RADO theme
For 4 alpha - Reaction 0.4b (modified)
Rado is my Theme of choice for a long time now! :D
No longer with IK. Here is my Website | Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Instagram

RADO v4
stunning and looks like a pro skin! :shock:

V4a has already the best themes, but the alpha crashes my pc so badly with bluescreens I had to went back to 3; guess what: Rado ;-)

Default blue theme by janne83 (v4 theme):
http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/710/Defaul ... erThemeZip

Old School Atari ST theme by BrunetteModels:
http://stash.reaper.fm/theme/313/Old_Sc ... ari_ST.zip
:D :D :D
Last edited by RexXx on Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

:shock: :shock:
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

@rexXx: That's very nice. I haven't followed the alpha at all. I thought I might jump in at one point but then chickened out :oops:

@reusenoise: :o :shock:

hehe reusenoise, Startrek console theme. Classic :lol:
Eternitysound VST Banks

@reusenoise: and a touchscreen, hehe. Beam me up, Scotty.

white tie iperial theme don't seem to install right for me--all I say is a bunch of multi colored icons and the main area is black

I unzipped it into the correct folder.....

jazzimprov wrote:white tie iperial theme don't seem to install right for me--all I say is a bunch of multi colored icons and the main area is black

I unzipped it into the correct folder.....
It's not finished yet,and I don't think White tie keep on working on these,it's a shame
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Cool stuff! So far I like the Default Blue one most of the ones mentioned here.
Also wanted to let you know that I started working on my own Reaper theme and since there's no Reaper theme that is based on Reason's UI I somewhat base my theme on Reason and Record. Getting into Reaper skinning right now ;), here's an early preview ... (the mixer panel is almost done)

“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” ~ William Blum

sys2074 wrote:Cool stuff! So far I like the Default Blue one most of the ones mentioned here.
Also wanted to let you know that I started working on my own Reaper theme and since there's no Reaper theme that is based on Reason's UI I somewhat base my theme on Reason and Record. Getting into Reaper skinning right now ;), here's an early preview ... (the mixer panel is almost done)

I like a lot flat and clear theme,nice job ,keep on working :love:

sys2074 wrote:Cool stuff! So far I like the Default Blue one most of the ones mentioned here.
Wow, I really like this one...A LOT!

Can you put my name down to be informed when this one is done? I would really love to get my hands on this one! :tu:

TIA!
Terry @ Meathook Audio

tman2k (Meathook Audio) wrote:
Wow, I really like this one...A LOT!

Can you put my name down to be informed when this one is done? I would really love to get my hands on this one! :tu:

TIA!
Sure. Or you might want to watch my thread over at the Reaper forum (http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=78429). When it's being released I will announce it there. ;)
Last edited by sys2074 on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.” ~ William Blum

sys2074 wrote:I started working on my own Reaper theme and since there's no Reaper theme that is based on Reason's UI I somewhat base my theme on Reason and Record.
Looks really nice so far.

At the moment for me: Unempty Kontra

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”