Mixing in Studio One

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

LawrenceF wrote:
CTStump wrote:Is it me or is the lead riff in the bridge a bit out of tune LawrenceF? It was a little unsettling, I thought it would have been a great opportunity to show off Melodyne but maybe it was just me. :?
Maybe. I actually didn't pay that much attention to it, just trying to get through it. :)
That's what I thought, I like your use of the Reverbs on the vocals, I usually just use one on the effects bus and create sends to it so as to make the space more cohesive, I dig what you did there. :)

Hey Lawrence,

I don't have Studio One. But I think what you've done is really cool.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Club Ho

This was great. It's always nice to see how others approach mixing & good to see I'm not the only one who's meticulous when it comes to organisation, I actually arrange my tracks & busses in almost the same way. Got a few good tips out of this too, thanks Lawrence.

Lawrence, you always come up with theses cool song to mix, just had to try my hand with this one.

Also wanted to document the process using Reaper, unfortunately the free capture program I tried to use was literally killing my computer, making it impossible to mix anything so I had to turn it off. What capture program are you using?

Anyways, here's my attempt http://www.box.com/s/qrgb1lj9bu86bzy29q34
No, that wasn't me.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”