PRODUCTS

Urs wrote:
kmonkey wrote:Aha..they finally licensed Zebra and Diva
Hahaha, I would like that :)
That would make the Combinator Obsolete! And so all the other synth(?) :D
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

highkoo wrote:
justin3am wrote:I know something I can't tell. :P
OK, but just tell us- Are we going to be excited?
I mean, :o uh, woah.
Go on and freak me right out Props.
The things that I was told were totally unexpected to me. Some close guesses in this thread but I don't think anyone has gotten it right yet. I'm not a big Reason user (I open it up occasionally to design sounds) but that may change soon. :D

justin3am wrote:The things that I was told were totally unexpected to me. Some close guesses in this thread but I don't think anyone has gotten it right yet. I'm not a big Reason user (I open it up occasionally to design sounds) but that may change soon. :D
ok, NOW I'm intrigued. This and u-he announcements are going to make the next 2 weeks a long wait indeed.

Hmm.. Maybe they licensed Silent Way from Expert Sleepers and are coming out with a hardware cv module that extends patching to physical modules?

Or maybe something like Max for Live.. Reason+Reaktor?

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

Propellerheads have added a Swedish language module to Reason, now you can learn Svenska in style while you produce your next hit and even incorporate some Swedish phrases into your tunes. Phrases such as "Hur många köttbullar vill du äta idag då?" and "Va fan glor du på gammal gubbe?"

lotus2035 wrote:"Hur många köttbullar vill du äta idag då?" and "Va fan glor du på gammal gubbe?"
A Møøse once bit my sister ... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".

New Rewire that lets you use any Reason module as a 'native' VST in any sequencer, and any VST as a native instrument in Reason.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

musikmachine wrote:Yeah should i put clean underwear on? :oops:
Daily.

bmrzycki wrote:
justin3am wrote:The things that I was told were totally unexpected to me. Some close guesses in this thread but I don't think anyone has gotten it right yet. I'm not a big Reason user (I open it up occasionally to design sounds) but that may change soon. :D
ok, NOW I'm intrigued. This and u-he announcements are going to make the next 2 weeks a long wait indeed.

What u-he announcements?!
:hug:

Yeah what u-he announcement?

On the second try i would say (for being serious this time) - it is Reason and Reaktor - finally...

(imho reaktor make most sense to me since it is modular environment with lot of synths and fx already available and there is soil and ground for new possible and impossible tools...and reaktor 6 - coincidence?)

Has anyone mentioned this twitter post by Sonic Charge aka Mr.Malström yet?

http://twitter.com/#!/soniccharge/statu ... 4923191296

Seems Magnus is working on something with props again, makes me a very happy man!

kmonkey wrote:Yeah what u-he announcement?
Could be related to hardware maybe?

Urs wrote:
kmonkey wrote:Yeah what u-he announcement?
Could be related to hardware maybe?
Uhm...what hardware? Could you tell us. A hint at least? What are you working on :love:

eXode wrote:Has anyone mentioned this twitter post by Sonic Charge aka Mr.Malström yet?

Seems Magnus is working on something with props again, makes me a very happy man!
Link not working..

I hope it's not another grain synth..

there was a space that had to be removed

Urs: Looking forward to see that! :D
:hug:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”