Musikmesse 2012: Propellerhead to share "exciting news"

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool.

Personally what I think it really, really need is some workflow improvements (like S1P).

Anyway my guess (in probability order):

1- iPad app

2- Max/Reaktor like stuff

3- HW integration (maschine like)

4- a Performance mode

VitaminD wrote:
Kriminal wrote:audio recording?
Already does that I thought?
i was kidding, related to the demise of record, which was their last big announcement

VitaminD wrote:
musikmachine wrote:Yeah should i put clean underwear on? :oops:
Daily.
Really? :o

Might explain the chafing. :?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

musikmachine wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
Daily.

remember to take the dirty pair off first, that should help :wink:

Mushy Mushy wrote:Reason for iPad 8)
This would be awesome!

Cheers!
bManic
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

braj wrote:New Rewire that lets you use any Reason module as a 'native' VST in any sequencer, and any VST as a native instrument in Reason.
That would be very interesting. :D

braj wrote:New Rewire that lets you use any Reason module as a 'native' VST in any sequencer, and any VST as a native instrument in Reason.
Yes. Like the devices in Pod Farm 2.
Music is something you DO. Spend time, not money.
http://www.myspace.com/skipkent
http://soundcloud.com/skipkent

bmrzycki wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:"Hur många köttbullar vill du äta idag då?" and "Va fan glor du på gammal gubbe?"
A Møøse once bit my sister ... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. :-)

bmrzycki wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:"Hur många köttbullar vill du äta idag då?" and "Va fan glor du på gammal gubbe?"
A Møøse once bit my sister ... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink".
Now there's a hardcore Monty Python fan! You have to be one, because no one ever quotes that bit... :D

:D I remember the first time I saw those subtitles and couldn't stop laughing. Still gets me every time.

ipad app..? That would probably make all of us non ipad users forget about reason forever.

I think only two things would be worthy a "big announcement".
  • A new "cpu heavy" synth (or an awesome sounding synth with crazy alien mega efficient coding)

One of all those suggestions on having it used as a vsti, or host vsti's or ... there's several ;)
Btw, if the modules would be available as separate vst's, which ones would you use?

I think i'd use pulveriser
:hug:

Kriminal wrote:
musikmachine wrote:
VitaminD wrote:
Daily.

remember to take the dirty pair off first, that should help :wink:

Minor detail.

lotus2035 wrote:Propellerheads have added a Swedish language module to Reason, now you can learn Svenska in style while you produce your next hit and even incorporate some Swedish phrases into your tunes. Phrases such as "Hur många köttbullar vill du äta idag då?" and "Va fan glor du på gammal gubbe?"
I would second a Swedish module. All I remember from a course 10 years back or so was 'jag skulle vilja ha en kannelbulle' and 'nu måste vi släkten den fisk' or something like that. At least I wouldn't die starving :D

But time is overdue for an international artist to come up with some explicit lyrics containing the word 'köttbullar'. Ever ordered them at Ikea outside of Sweden? Aren't these pronounced 'sshhhöötbullarr'? The staff won't understand you, so someone should spread the message. :)
Sascha Eversmeier
drummer of The Board
software dev in the studio-speaker biz | former plugin creator [u-he, samplitude & digitalfishphones]

no purchase until everything goes to usb 3.0 and all hosts are 64 bit!

Oh Im tittering like a school girl over here. :D
Those Props, boy, they really know how to zing ya, hey?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”