Upcoming Studio One 2.5 release

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well aren't you special!
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

:hihi:

hibidy wrote:btw, lesson........don't erase your emails from past purchases. Not everywhere has the same awesome service as Sweetwater ;)
Pretty much. Just make a new "Purchases" folder or something in your email app and drag all that kinda stuff to it. It wil be there forever, all of your serials and recipts, whatever.

Yeppers

@S1: I don't get it. Why didn't this work like this before? Shesh, as much as I like live I COULD have just waited for this update.......2 thumbs up so far!

hibidy wrote:Yeppers

@S1: I don't get it. Why didn't this work like this before? Shesh, as much as I like live I COULD have just waited for this update.......2 thumbs up so far!
The first time I installed S1 demo it also ran like an incredible dog on my machine so I complete uninstalled it. Then the 2.0.5 free version was released, I installed that and it ran fine, so I ended up buying pro. My guess is that you might have installed an early version, either never tried 2.0.5, or you updated that and something weird stuck around. 2.5 probably replaces more than the smaller point release did. Anyhow just my guess but cool it is working nicely finally :) But Live and S1 are really great together, I'm stoked to have both and I fell like my DAW headaches are finally over.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

@ hibidy,

Yes, you were right. and Yes, I should have saved my 2011 important emails :)

Nice to see The Church Lady contributing to this thread :hihi:

But.. I was under the impression that a boxed product would include the product codes, so a good lesson I have learnt . Save and check all invoice emails in a special by year folder on your Drive. and make a backup as well just in case.

Funny thing is .. I found the actual printed invoice from Sweetwater, which I couldn't find earlier, and it also has the Product Key :D

hehe... I need to get better organized to avoid this type of issue, I'm usually pretty good organized, but sometimes things do slip away. Nobody is perfect after all.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Muziksculp wrote:@ hibidy,

Yes, you were right. and Yes, I should have saved my 2011 important emails :)

Nice to see The Church Lady contributing to this thread :hihi:

But.. I was under the impression that a boxed product would include the product codes, so a good lesson I have learnt . Save and check all invoice emails in a special by year folder on your Drive. and make a backup as well just in case.

Funny thing is .. I found the actual printed invoice from Sweetwater, which I couldn't find earlier, and it also has the Product Key :D

hehe... I need to get better organized to avoid this type of issue, I'm usually pretty good organized, but sometimes things do slip away. Nobody is perfect after all.

Cheers,
Muziksculp
Me too :shrug: I'm just playin' around though. I'm just glad you got it sorted! :party:

Muziksculp wrote:Hi,

I was very excited to finally to unseal, and open my boxed version of Studio One Pro - V2, which has been sitting in the box for over a year now hoping to install and discover S1Pro 2.5 , but... to my surprise, I could not find any thing in the box that has my 'Product Key' printed on it, and without the Product Key, I can't register it.

Basically, I have the DVDs, Quick Start Guide, some fun stickers attached to the Key Commands booklet, and that's it. No 'Product Key' in the box :shock:

Any idea if I'm missing something here ? or is it very likely that they forgot to include the 'Product Key' during the assembly of the package ?

Anyway... I will be contacting both Presonus Support, and my Dealer to see what they can do about this issue.

Thanks,
Muziksculp
I bought SO v2 boxed. The product key came on a loose, small piece of paper inside the box.
Hardware: Akai MPK61, MFB-Synth II, Roland JX-8P, Virus TI Snow, KORG MS2000R, Roland SH-01
Favorite software: Sylenth1, Synth1, Messiah, ME80, OPX-Pro II, Zebra 2, Diva, Reason, Studio One V2 Pro

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”