Upcoming Studio One 2.5 release

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cowbells!

It`s not a bug... it`s a feature!

I'm happy about the wet/dry mix functionality like Reaper :) it still isn't appearing as an update yet in S1 though.
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Neither in the user account page at studioone.presonus.com ...

will keep checking the update button in studio one :pray: :pray: :hyper:

braj wrote:I'm happy about the wet/dry mix functionality like Reaper :) it still isn't appearing as an update yet in S1 though.
The press release's date is tomorrow Monday December 3.

Great News!!! :tu:

Ah. So, next week some time :hihi: (I'm certain servers will be mobbed.)

Re-recording from Buses. This is a completely new feature that enables you to use the output of virtual instrument or bus channels as the input to an audio track. In this way, you can print from buses or instruments to new audio tracks in real time.
Yes, finally!

hibidy wrote:Ah. So, next week some time :hihi: (I'm certain servers will be mobbed.)
So, you have DAW lust again? :hihi: :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I quite literally just finished installing Studio One pro for the first time. Installed all the extras and goodies, and haven't even opened my first project yet. Now the new update tomorrow?

Geez, what's this long wait you're all complaining about?

(don't hurt me)

trimph1 wrote:
hibidy wrote:Ah. So, next week some time :hihi: (I'm certain servers will be mobbed.)
So, you have DAW lust again? :hihi: :hihi:
No. It prolly won't work for me anyways. I'll stick to live but since I own S1 I keep myself updated.

It better work with kontakt or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dKfiIgZmKQ

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”