Which one will be released first (Live 9) or (Bitwig Studio) ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:Pa-lease. I've gotten more use out of live in the last 8 to 9 weeks than I'd ever get out of bitwig :hihi:

Na. Nothing has ever been this good and this solid for me. PLUS, I get 9 for FREE!!!!!!!!

Now that is an endorsement!

Why was this bumped again? People are openly discussing live 9 with all the beta testers.

Live 9, bitwig loses. So sad, your dad.

hibidy wrote:Why was this bumped again? People are openly discussing live 9 with all the beta testers.

Live 9, bitwig loses. So sad, your dad.
If anyone wants to bet on Bitwig I will take your money. The odds of you losing your money are very good.

Paypal gift payments only please :hihi:

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

BITWIG will be attending the Winter NAMM 2013 show !

So... we might not have to wait tooooo long.

Last edited by Muziksculp on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I want in on that action! :D

So when is Live 9 out? I can't wait to get my hands on M4L

Muziksculp wrote:BITWIG will be attending the Winter NAMM 2013 show !

So... we might not have to wait tooooo long.

OH WOW!!!!!! :wheee: Actual news about bitwig :o :shock:

Kitteh approves!

BITWIG will surely have lots of cats at their booth :hihi:

Are we assuming that Bitwig will be considerably cheaper than Live?

lockheart wrote:Are we assuming that Bitwig will be considerably cheaper than Live?
I will be buying it even if it is more expensive than Live.

My guess is it will be very competitively priced, but will surely offer a better working environment than Live, so if does cost a bit more, I wouldn't be complaining.

This year will be interesting, finally Ableton will get some heat and they need to get their act together post Live 9.

My predictions are Live 9 will be released 1st with Bitwig at a close 2nd . :hihi:

having been away from producing for 18 months or so this is the first time i have seen Bitwig Studio. I must say after watching the video's it looks liek an amazing DAW for me. I always loves the unified interface and workflow in Live but missed lots of features that are in the likes of Cubase and Logic. It looks to me as though Bitwig might leapfrog Live and and become what I thaught Live would have become..

Interesting

Even if it doesn't supersede Live, it will at the very least give Live some equal competition. So hopefully Bitwig will drive Live to a better product as well (as now, they will have to be on top of their game).

Good times. (Probably still going with Live, but what the heck, never really fancied cats ;))

Both will wait till Namm because it gathers more people and cameras if it's the first time they seen it.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”