Which one will be released first (Live 9) or (Bitwig Studio) ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

That cave pic has real startup atmosphere in it :)

I think Tom Cruise will come out before Bitwig

Muziksculp wrote:Hi,

So... Which one of these DAWs will be released first, Live 9 or Bitwig Studio ?

Looks like Live 9 is ready to hatch out of it's tight egg shell. What about Bitwig Studio ?

My guess : (Live 9) will be released first.

Your guess ?
Haha... I guessed right :D

Live 9 is finnaaalllly Released !

Muziksculp wrote:

Looks like Live 9 is ready to hatch out of it's tight egg shell. What about Bitwig Studio ?

Your guess ?

Not yet :D

It's just officially announced. It will be released Q1 2013 iirc, there is still some time left for the Bitwig guys :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis

Go Bitwig go! :band:

Bronto Scorpio wrote:
Muziksculp wrote:

Your guess ?

Not yet :D

It's just officially announced. It will be released Q1 2013 iirc, there is still some time left for the Bitwig guys :hihi:

Cheers
Dennis
Come on Bitwig ... It's your turn now !

Show off the cats, dogs, and your new Bitwig Studio ... you can officially release it a bit later, but before Live 9 is officially released :hihi:

Go Bitwig, GO :love:

OK, so here's Bitwig's chance to start giving some details and to keep up with Ableton and give pricing details, release dates, etc., and get past the irritating lack of public relations to date...

...and Bitwig does.........................nothing...

robojam wrote:OK, so here's Bitwig's chance to start giving some details and to keep up with Ableton and give pricing details, release dates, etc., and get past the irritating lack of public relations to date...

...and Bitwig does.........................nothing...

Bitwig does nothing?! oh you are so wrong my friend, BS had a public review in CM. It's not too shabby for a vaporware :hihi:

well some even existing software don't get a review in CM ;)
Last edited by bronxsound on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For the moment, Bitwig's just a joke.

New Ableton live hardware for for Live 9
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o52kHvA0fSw

The Bitwigs are too busy at this moment ... They are carefully checking out Live 9's new features. :)

bronxsound wrote:Bitwig does nothing?! oh you are so wrong my friend, BS had a public review in CM. It's not too shabby for a vaporware :hihi:

well some even existing software don't get a review in CM ;)
I certainly don't think it's vaporware, just that they have done little other than show some screenshots and announce that they are in beta testing. That's all well and good, but look at the competition - releasing approximate dates, prices and discounts to buy now. Actually, look at most other manufacturers and you'll see a lot more at this stage of development, including those that launch products.

I can't help but feel that they have too many programmers and not enough marketers.

robojam wrote: I can't help but feel that they have too many programmers and not enough marketers.
To me it looks absolutely opposite way :) They've announced the product but haven't delivered it yet :) Not sure if the beta even exists ;)

Does ableton usually announce and start making upgrade deals this early? (it seems the new version is still months away) I wonder if they're pre-empting bitwig and trying to secure a few sales before it comes along..

bronxsound wrote:
robojam wrote: I can't help but feel that they have too many programmers and not enough marketers.
To me it looks absolutely opposite way :) They've announced the product but haven't delivered it yet :)
Well that's bad marketing then ;)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”