Which one will be released first (Live 9) or (Bitwig Studio) ?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will Bitwig Studio be released before 2013 ? or will we only see more cats this year ? :)

Muziksculp wrote:Will Bitwig Studio be released before 2013 ? or will we only see more cats this year ? :)
Well, why don't you ask the all-knowing Oracle Cat?
Cowbells!

dalor wrote:
Muziksculp wrote:Will Bitwig Studio be released before 2013 ? or will we only see more cats this year ? :)
:lol: OMG. I asked him if I'd win the lottery.......I got a thumbs up! :tu: :lol:

hibidy wrote:
dalor wrote:
:lol: OMG. I asked him if I'd win the lottery.......I got a thumbs up! :tu: :lol:
Good news according to the Oracle Cat the world will not end Dec.21, 2012.

Bitwig still has a chance!!! :band2:

hehe

I have no inside knowledge.

However, I'm not expecting a released Bitwig Studio at least until the end of February.. simply going by their responses to release date and news updates. They seem to be taking their time to get the software working as they want instead of a rushed release schedule dictated by a profit hungry publisher or stockholders.

VitaminD wrote:I have no inside knowledge.

However, I'm not expecting a released Bitwig Studio at least until the end of February.. simply going by their responses to release date and news updates. They seem to be taking their time to get the software working as they want instead of a rushed release schedule dictated by a profit hungry publisher or stockholders.
I guess we will see more Cats until then, and maybe some new Bitwig Studio videos showing more of the new features, functionality, workflow, ...etc.

Q1-2013 is going to be very exciting ! Lots of new toys for us.

Cheers,
Muziksculp

Waiting for reviews on both Live9 and Bitwig before making a purchase.
Tempted by the 25% off sale of Live 8 and the associated free upgrade to 9 at the moment though.
I might drop a couple of armed rat traps into my pockets.
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

werp wrote:Waiting for reviews on both Live9 and Bitwig before making a purchase.
Tempted by the 25% off sale of Live 8 and the associated free upgrade to 9 at the moment though.
I might drop a couple of armed rat traps into my pockets.
Same here, but I'm leaning quite a bit towards Bitwig Studio !

I'm sure it will Rock Ableton's ship quite a bit whenever its released.

:D

I toyed and toyed with the little free "lite" version of 8 (in x64) before dropping the bomb and am just floored how good it is. So I went abeshit bonkers and bought the suite :oops: I get 9 free :D Worst case scenario, something goes terribly wrong and I sell it next year ;)

dalor wrote:
actually i asked "bitwig or ableton"

answer:

ALL KNOWING THUMBCAT SAY'S,NO. :shrug:

I asked the same question of my two Bengals and they replied
"We'll have the BBQ'd cow tonight"
And so they shall....
I'm tired of being insane. I'm going outsane for some fresh air.

Bitwig Studio Controlled via Maschine video :

http://www.synthtopia.com/content/2012/ ... ne-teaser/

:headscratch:

Maschine 1.0? Lame ;)

I wish they would hurry up and release this ... it's starting to drag a bit ...

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”