Steinberg's Countdown, Nuendo 6 AND Cubase 7!!!

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

If you have a stiffie for more than four hours you're supposed to immediately go to the nearest emergency room. :lol:

Yours is going on 3 days. :hihi:

Aiynzahev wrote:
LawrenceF wrote:Looking like Nuendo 6. Timo over at the Nuendo forums last week...
I'm happy to share some more info on features and functions in Nuendo 6 in near time (not this week but soon).
If it is Nuendo can we reasonably expect to see some of (if there are any) it's new basic workflow and UI enhancements filter down to Cubase 7?
sometime next year - basically Nuendo users get to iron out bugs with the big changes and when they are done Cubase gets released a bit after (along with a selection of new bugs in that)

I would guess Either a month or so after NAMM or in September
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

It's pretty easy to see nuendo in the latest official "1" mosaic.

I am pretty sure it's going to be nuendo.

TheoM wrote:It's pretty easy to see nuendo in the latest official "1" mosaic.
How can you say that since the background has been the same since day one? And do users really need to be teased into buying a $2,000 piece of software?
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:
TheoM wrote:It's pretty easy to see nuendo in the latest official "1" mosaic.
How can you say that since the background has been the same since day one? And do users really need to be teased into buying a $2,000 piece of software?

haha... thats true!

And also all the new Steinberg products have that darker color scheme it seems. And they are doing a big UI refresh for Cubase 7.

TheoM wrote:And do users really need to be teased into buying a $2,000 piece of software?
No Nuendo users I know (including me) would ever waste time seeking out or staring at a countdown banner on Steinberg's website - espeically something that is north of 2K for a new user.

I will be very surprised if this is NOT C7 tomorrow.

To be totally honest - I think Steiny is moving this release up (Cubase is usually a NAMM announcement for them) just to try to divert attention away from the new Presonus Studio One 2.5 (free) update.

That's the one I am really waiting for.

VP
Last edited by Vocalpoint Studios on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's a brand new product called Nubase. To attract new users. A nu base. Get it? Sigh. I have such a bad sense of humor. :lol:

I thought it was Cubendo...
www.youtube.com/Synthillator
er... keep on rocking (despite all obstacles :shrug: ) :band2:

Katzenjammer wrote:It's a brand new product called Nubase. To attract new users. A nu base. Get it? Sigh. I have such a bad sense of humor. :lol:
And i thought you were referring to "nub" for newbie, coz new users. :D

It could be Cubase Free where you can have one audio track and one VST track. :hihi:
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:It could be Cubase Free where you can have one audio track and one VST track. :hihi:
But you can't use both at the same time.

Katzenjammer wrote:
Karten wrote:It could be Cubase Free where you can have one audio track and one VST track. :hihi:
And still need to have a dongle to use it :hihi:

Muziksculp wrote:
Katzenjammer wrote:
And still need to have a dongle to use it :hihi:
:hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”