Trackion 4 .... like a Phoenix rises from the ashes

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Strange - it was up 5 minutes ago as I just went there and snagged mine just in case

Try the direct link - that works

http://my.mackie.com/profile/member.asp?t=rp

Thanks for the reminder about Mackie reg details! I just went to mine and copied out all the information. Best to keep a copy of it local, although I'm guessing that Mackie will hand over all that info to TSC.

I also have an extra copy of the full T3 bundle that Amazon was selling dirt cheap for a while. It's never been installed. I wonder if that license will be considered valid... I wonder if I can install it now.
the old free version may not work boots successfully on new generations of computers, instruments, and hardware

aMUSEd wrote:Try the direct link - that works

Yep. That takes me straight to my license keys. :wink: fandango...any success?

Oooh, that's freaky, page loaded with my email and password completed. Can't remember the last time I logged into my mackie account (would have said five years ago?) so have no idea how Chrome would have these details...? Not even an email I use anymore...

christianmusicmaker wrote:

Yep. That takes me straight to my license keys. :wink: fandango...any success?
'fraid not, I have tried every email account I can think of (including the one I'm certain I used) but I get "unrecognised email/user". :(

Ah well, on the plus side I'm pretty happy with Cubase thesedays and the last thing I need is to be distracted by DAW lust again, so perhaps this is a blessing in disguise? :hihi:

(and if it turns out to be awesome and it transpires that I can't live without Tracktion again, I'd still be happy to buy again as a new customer)

I still have the Mackie order email, so I've forwarded that to Mackie support to see if anyone can assist.
Last edited by fandango on Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

warp x wrote:We should start a wish-list thread
That's already been on the Tracktion forum for over a month...

The link to Mackie's website hasn't been severed yet, because officially, Tracktion 4 has not been announced. It's supposed to happen at NAMM, which starts tomorrow.

Also, it's possible Mackie still owns T3, so they can have info up about it forever...?

The above is all IMHO. I have no inside info. :)

I got my keys...

fandango wrote:I still have the Mackie order email, so I've forwarded that to Mackie support to see if anyone can assist.
That should be enough to get you sorted. :wink:

Upgrade only from 2 and 3 ? what about us 1 owners ? :?

Also shocked I brought 1 in 2004 !!!! where did all that time go !

leggie wrote:Upgrade only from 2 and 3 ? what about us 1 owners ? :?

Also shocked I brought 1 in 2004 !!!! where did all that time go !
Shortly before T2 came out, they gave away version 1 for free. It seems unlikely they will offer cheap upgrades to everyone who obtained T1 at that time.

AndrewSimon wrote: From what I understand there are no major changes in T4 at least not yet.
What the current version does is bringing it up to date for OS, VST and hardware versions.
... which is exactly what they should be doing. Keep it going and don't break it. Streamline, streamline, streamline! Bundling plugins and loops and just trying to make it look expensive Mackie-style is pointless. What they should be asking isn't "which new features do you want?", but "which operations do you feel are too cumbersome / take too long time / are hard to get your head around?" and then they should use their gifted heads to work out ways of making these operations easier/faster to do or easier to understand. Extending the arsenal of built-in plugins with Jules-made versions of popular plugin types could be an idea, but not essential.

great news. :hyper:

is it out yet? :hihi:

grymmjack wrote:great news. :hyper:

is it out yet? :hihi:
Saturday Feb 2nd, this year. Perfect :hihi:

FULL CIRCLE Thank you Jules and TSC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”