FL Studio CPU at 99% but Task Manager is at 30%

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

alexfsu wrote:
mandolarian wrote:Now, I'm baffled too.

It's time to escalate. It's lunch time in Belgium. I really suggest getting onto Imageline support with your tragic tale. They are really helpful and can send you debug versions that they can use to trace the greedy parts. They helped me track down a nasty issue with K4.

If that fails, then you've got my vote at the UN, if need be.
Thing is, I wanted to demo FL out first to see if it would work with my Mac, as I've only been using the program for a couple weeks now. You have to be a paid customer to get help. The ol' Catch 22...
So...how's the demo working out for you? :D

Still you could go on the forum and vent a little. Or at least get some more sympathy.

Also you could try downloading it again. Uninstalling current f****d version and running CCleaner, then installing it again. Maybe the issue is a borked installer or corrupted dll. Wild guesses at this point. Sorry.
perception: the stuff reality is made of.

mandolarian wrote:
alexfsu wrote:
mandolarian wrote:Now, I'm baffled too.

It's time to escalate. It's lunch time in Belgium. I really suggest getting onto Imageline support with your tragic tale. They are really helpful and can send you debug versions that they can use to trace the greedy parts. They helped me track down a nasty issue with K4.

If that fails, then you've got my vote at the UN, if need be.
Thing is, I wanted to demo FL out first to see if it would work with my Mac, as I've only been using the program for a couple weeks now. You have to be a paid customer to get help. The ol' Catch 22...
So...how's the demo working out for you? :D

Still you could go on the forum and vent a little. Or at least get some more sympathy.

Also you could try downloading it again. Uninstalling current f****d version and running CCleaner, then installing it again. Maybe the issue is a borked installer or corrupted dll. Wild guesses at this point. Sorry.
It's ok man. I'd try but you can't even write on the forum without being registered. I'm invisible to them :P I'll try the CCleaner approach, thanks a lot for your attention.

Good luck. Oh..one more thing. After the install and the problem persists, what happens if you run FL as a VST in Reaper or Live?

mandolarian wrote:Good luck. Oh..one more thing. After the install and the problem persists, what happens if you run FL as a VST in Reaper or Live?
CCleaner and reinstall and still same issue, what a nightmare.

How do you run FL in Reaper please?

FL comes as a VST too, and would have created a sub-folder (FLStudio) in your VST folders. Scan that folder in reaper and go.

mandolarian wrote:FL comes as a VST too, and would have created a sub-folder (FLStudio) in your VST folders. Scan that folder in reaper and go.
im only seeing FL as a rewire in there, I've never used Reaper.

now FL only opens as a rewire slave, even when Reaper is closed.

gah..

That's messed up. Did you run a VST scan with reaper?

mandolarian wrote:That's messed up. Did you run a VST scan with reaper?
I restarted and no more rewire slave. Yeah I scanned

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”