64bit FL Studio

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Groove Machine

Image-Line wrote:
Musical Gym wrote:Thanks, it's still confusing if someone doesn't know you're doing it a new way. The old way of buying and installing new regcode worked fine. Good to know the new process.
The 'old way' still works BTW.

Regards Scott
Thanks, that's how I did it. The confusing thing to me was the About screen looking like it needed my information again and the subsequent error message that told me my registration failed.
Something like "Your version of FL 11.1 is already registered" might be helpful with a follow-up dialog asking "Would you like to register an additional product/plugin?"

:bang:

And btw, regardless of the "playas" this time around, I've seen this over and over. I've had to vent against the evil machine ( :hihi: ) myself, but you are not going to win.

I asked some questions about the ACTUALY x64 FL earlier, maybe I'm just being selfish, but I'd rather talk about that than this.

hibidy wrote:I asked some questions about the ACTUALY x64 FL earlier, maybe I'm just being selfish, but I'd rather talk about that than this.
Did we miss answering them?

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

I'll just reask since I don't want to go through everything, did you guys ever get a "push" controller/or is there any compatibility that you are aware of?

hibidy wrote::x
If you are wondering about Push, I am waiting to hear back if we have one.

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

hibidy wrote:It's all good. I know pxt will somewhat work, but that isn't what I :x 'ed over. I understand wanting to set the record straight, but the feeding has gotten out of control.

Again, maybe I'm just selfish, but I only want to discuss things about FL x64.
EDIT: I just was posting to you about - http://www.nativekontrol.com/PXT-General.html

Regards Scott

Didn't I just say that?

I'll just reask since I don't want to go through everything, did you guys ever get a "push" controller/or is there any compatibility that you are aware of?
I don't have one yet, but if you can make it fully emulate a Launchpad, it would work in FL. This said, FL uses the LP's little tricks for fast access, so it would have to be a full emulation.
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

Thanks.

FL Studio 32 vs 64 Bit in some more nerdy detail...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vHGf2-Sm_Y

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”