The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

PDC is working exactly as it should here, at least during playback. Using multiple instances of Latency Fixer:

PDC On - all tracks perfectly in sync.

PDC Off - latency is obvious, synth stabs completely out of time with snare hits on another track.

Whatever problem was reported in the other thread must be a bug, and it sounds like it will be fixed soon.
... space is the place ...

First impressions...

WOW :D :hyper: :tu: :clap: :oops:

They delivered what they said they would deliver, and that is enough and great, now I just need to find the money for it :hihi:

Anyway not everything is a praise, it is a bit buggy on Linux, specially Launchpad... And I cant find mapping for my Novation Sl Mk2...

But I have high hopes.

Anyone want to give me a copy :oops: .

actually is not possible to send midi clock from bitwig to external hardware?

virtualmark wrote:PDC confirmed to be broken on the forum, I've just tried it for myself and the automation goes out of time. What a sad joke, I emailed them months ago and they said it is working and automation is compensated. All this waiting just to find out that it's a fraud, glad I haven't paid them anything yet.

Time to uninstall and move on.
It proved that the claim some people said closed beta is beneficial is utterly wrong especially about this. How could beta user overlook such a simple test? It's sad but they must have been just sitting back down on a couch to hang around with fanboys in SNS and hyping... For beta users : plz do your job properly as beta 'tester' thanks.

ZenPunkHippy wrote:PDC is working exactly as it should here, at least during playback. Using multiple instances of Latency Fixer:

PDC On - all tracks perfectly in sync.

PDC Off - latency is obvious, synth stabs completely out of time with snare hits on another track.

Whatever problem was reported in the other thread must be a bug, and it sounds like it will be fixed soon.
Oh today has been a dream come true as a ticket holder for the show :lol:

It works, it doesn't work, it's fine, it's behind, PDC doesn't work, it's just a bug, I already deleted it......IT'S THE BEST.....:clap:

hibidy wrote:Oh today has been a dream come true as a ticket holder for the show :lol:

It works, it doesn't work, it's fine, it's behind, PDC doesn't work, it's just a bug, I already deleted it......IT'S THE BEST.....:clap:
Indeed, KVR has put on a proper show ...

:) + :(

Oh, it's not kvr.......it's all over!

Well it's better than falling flat on it's arse eh? A sure sign it's been a successful launch i.e. lots of people taking notice, checking it out, etc. etc. Win!

It just crashed on me..poofed and disappeared. Oh well, the dachshunds are telling me it's time for bed.

Came back from their Forum here on KVR. I'll pass the demo.
Just downloading Live 9 Suite Upgrade. I was waiting for this but from what I'm reading... No. Not now.
Perhaps v2.+ will be the real thing but then, by then, Live will be v10 and then again, it will go forever.

Nice work and best wishes to the new Team in the world of Music software.
Competition is healthy.
Now! Ableton, roll up your sleeves! 8)
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

hibidy wrote:Oh, it's not kvr.......it's all over!
:hihi: But that one thread here. .. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=406799 ... is truly epic. :lol: A UFC cage match.

LawrenceF wrote:
:hihi: But that one thread here. .. http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 9&t=406799 ... is truly epic. :lol: A UFC cage match.
That topic is responsible for my instant Live 9 upgrade :D
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

I'm considering trying ableton now after this release.. I hear its good for electronic music but how does it compare to studio one?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

LawrenceF wrote:
I decided to give bitwig a break and not go onto their forums. I figured I've done enough damage :hihi:

Bitwig crashed my computer... I let it go to sleep without quitting Bitwig. Wouldn't wake up and had to force a restart.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”