The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

ZenPunkHippy wrote:
echosystm wrote:Where's the best place to ask actual questions about Bitwig?
You are already here.
Seems like everyone is just talking crap...

Someone wants to ask precious question.
Last edited by tooneba on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

echosystm wrote:Seems like everyone is just talking crap...
There is some serious stuff in this thread if you are prepared to look. Just ask the questions and someone will help if they can.

Peace,
Andy.
... space is the place ...

ZenPunkHippy wrote:
echosystm wrote:Seems like everyone is just talking crap...
There is some serious stuff in this thread if you are prepared to look. Just ask the questions and someone will help if they can.

Peace,
Andy.

There is loads of serious stuff in this thread.

f**kers coming in here all holier than thou.

If you have a serious question, mister, just email the developers. They will answer you. This thread is for Buzz, for marketing. Bitwig f**king love it. They couldn't have wished for more. They could not have afforded it even if they did.

And you wish it does not exist? You want it killed? You Mr. Self Important find it inconvenient? What a tosser you are. I bet every single person that has posted a cat pic here has made better music on a sunday off, than you have ever in your life.

Take it up with Bitwig, mr. Self Important. Then get back to us.

Mmmkay?

(And Andy, I know you know my rant was not leveled at you, because you are good like that ;-)).
Last edited by codec_spurt on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nicely described lol

tooneba wrote:Someone wants to ask precious question.
Ha. Buddha award.

Someone that puts my mini rant into six words.

Word!

:tu:

tooneba wrote:Nicely described lol

Ha, didn't see that.

Not as nicely described as you!

So is anyone gonna post some f**king cat pics or not?

Someone who has never posted in this thread before today coming in here and spewing profanity laden rants about how people who actually want to talk about the product the thread is about should sit down and shut up is pretty much the most KVR thing that could have happened.

codec_spurt wrote:
Mmmkay?

echosystm wrote: Seems like everyone is just talking crap...
You've been on KVR since 2006 and you think this thread is isolated? :lol:

Me thinks that you read the first 90% of this thread and didn't get it. Just go back to the last few months or ask a question. And please don't be one of those people that has to make a big stink about all the funmaking and running jokes, there was a reason they are there.

Now, there is a release date and a bunch of beta testers who answer questions.

Hugs!

:hihi:
... space is the place ...

hibidy wrote:
echosystm wrote: Seems like everyone is just talking crap...
You've been on KVR since 2006 and you think this thread is isolated? :lol:

Me thinks that you read the first 90% of this thread and didn't get it. Just go back to the last few months or ask a question. And please don't be one of those people that has to make a big stink about all the funmaking and running jokes, there was a reason they are there.

Now, there is a release date and a bunch of beta testers who answer questions.

Hugs!

Ah that'll do it. Sweetness.

Big hugs.

:-)

Used to have some cats. Fought like cats an dogs. When one of them died, one of them used to cry in the night.

I cherish the things.

I'll buy bitwig when it comes out. One thing I think that not enough people get excited by is the Linux thing.

I'll bite my ear off if that ever comes about.

It must be bullshit.

There is no f**king way we are going to see a linux DAW this time this century.

Not one that works anyway.

These are heady days. Cat pics or no.

Is there any one out there that can say, that have used this thing in Linux?

I'll hold out till the end for this.

But if you can show me a working Linux install, I'll beg borrow and steal to get the money.

I would call that true disruptive technology.

Then again, I was thinking of how far things have come.

Eh Andy and you lot! Why don't you work on and provide some stuff to go with this?

It is obviously not going to have the whole vst world at its feet.

I'm in anyway.

codec_spurt wrote:Is there any one out there that can say, that have used this thing in Linux?

I'll hold out till the end for this.

But if you can show me a working Linux install, I'll beg borrow and steal to get the money.

I would call that true disruptive technology.

Then again, I was thinking of how far things have come.

Eh Andy and you lot! Why don't you work on and provide some stuff to go with this?

It is obviously not going to have the whole vst world at its feet.

I'm in anyway.

Well it wont be long til you find out ! Just a couple more days . Linux needs a BigBoy host imho . I wouldve been happy with an S1 , Reason , or Live suite for Linux . Basically an all in one host . Should be interesting . Renoise and Ardour/Harrison Mixbuss are the 2 Linux hosts that stand out the most . To be honest the lack of plugins coming out for Linux can actually be a good thing , less is more . There is a LV2 ir reverb that is in the Ubuntu repos too . So most of the tools are there . If Bitwig is as stable and works like the pther two I mentioned look out bank account . :hihi:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”