The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

TheoM wrote:Well only time will tell on that. Without track height adjustment in main arrange page, no matter what else it has, I'd never even consider it anyway.
Actually you can resize everything that matters - automation and waveform - right in the arranger. Just not the header. Plus there is the editing resizing.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:
TheoM wrote:Well only time will tell on that. Without track height adjustment in main arrange page, no matter what else it has, I'd never even consider it anyway.
Actually you can resize everything that matters - automation and waveform - right in the arranger. Just not the header. Plus there is the editing resizing.
exactly...

I resized my hardrive when I uninstalled that crap of a demo ....

pdxindy wrote:
exactly...

nope, not how I work. I edit in arrange.

TheoM wrote:
pdxindy wrote:
exactly...

... space is the place ...

TheoM wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Actually you can resize everything that matters - automation and waveform - right in the arranger.
Now I'm confoozed.

TheoM wrote:
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Actually you can resize everything that matters - automation and waveform - right in the arranger.
Now I'm confoozed.

why? i do my cuts and edits in the arrange page and how i line up parts and stuff when i need to zoom.. it';s not the same as opening a sizeable automation sub box that had a wav drawing but no part markers..What's hard to understand? Bitwig is the only program in the universe that does this and even for that people will make excuses.. that's why it will succeed.. rose coloured glasses are it's best friend.

TheoM wrote:
TheoM wrote:
Now I'm confoozed.

why? i do my cuts and edits in the arrange page and how i line up parts and stuff when i need to zoom.. it';s not the same as opening a sizeable automation sub box that had a wav drawing but no part markers..What's hard to understand? Bitwig is the only program in the universe that does this and even for that people will make excuses.. that's why it will succeed.. rose coloured glasses are it's best friend.
So anyone who does not work like you has rose colored glasses on?

Talk about rose colored glasses!! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Image :hihi:

pdxindy wrote:
TheoM wrote:
TheoM wrote:
Now I'm confoozed.

So anyone who does not work like you has rose colored glasses on?
Or worse - apparently anyone who isn't sure what is missing exactly. I thought I was just too dumb but perhaps I'm a bitwig apologist. Even though I've been fairly critical and feel like the beta stage was alpha and it is currently in a beta phase. Maybe I'm just being too balanced and like recognizing the good they are doing as well. That should clearly change. :wink:

ZenPunkHippy wrote:Image

Bitwig's beta team, drunk as usually having a blast in their cabin while awaiting for a crew to bring in more alcohol and tobacco for a weekend.
Relax, they just fooling around, nothing seriuos, these two brain dead morons always like that while testing a new software, after all they gonna get a free copy.
Notice a note book in t-shirt's pocket on a guy wielding a scythe, must be a Bitwig bugs logbook.
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”