The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

^Well I that's not so surprising if you're not an ableton user to begin with and bitwig is so similar to ableton.

3ee wrote:OK, a little confession:

Although Bitwig is quality, I don't think it will replace my current DAW which is tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSssssssss no signal! (no, it's not Ableton :P)

Narrowed it down to FlStudio, Cubase or Reaper. Is it Reaper?

No signal? You must mean sonar :hihi:

I think he's running eJay. :hihi:

3ee wrote:OK, a little confession:

Although Bitwig is quality, I don't think it will replace my current DAW which is tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSssssssss no signal!
Bitwig will give you a whole new experience free of those sorts of audio dropouts and crashes you are currently having

:lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

A snubby, from a stubby :hihi:

The way that cat handles the situation is a direct parallel with how Bitwig's mailing list works atm :lol:

(Whoa, they still have the "Want to receive upcoming news? Subscribe to our newsletter!" link up. I've subscribed twice during two years and they just about never send anything. Literally, nothing, even though they clearly have some fresh news and videos up from time to time, otherwise. It feels kinda weird.)

Anyway, I'm excited to try Bitwig when it arrives. Would fit right in with all the other German DAWs I've used, eh.

But seriously :), I was just thinking how every modern DAW I've ever used has been German, for some reason. Logic (back when it was on PC), Cubase, Live, Studio One, Renoise, now potentially Bitwig. And a honorable mention to Melodyne, even though not in the same category.

it will be released soon,i can feel it.
|\/| _ o _ |\ |__ o
| |__> |(_ | \(_/_|

so funny, one can literally google every word and add the word "cat" and find a related cat pic :hihi:

Ogopogo wrote:Image

Just like asking to enter in the beta :hihi:

Regnas wrote:I think he's running eJay. :hihi:
Actually started with a demo version of Dance eJay 2. :hihi: used it for like 2-3 months (also explored the depths of hip-hop eJay, rave eJay :D etc) than moved to FL Studio 3 and Reason 1 and my music significantly plundered! :lol:

Today... who knows? :roll:
Nope, not Reaper nor Sonar

Short new video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id65OUlnhVU

Nothing official, and as far as i can see nothing we didn't know yet, but i thought i'd post it anyway.

^Thanks

seem like bitwig has a lot of these little workflow gimmiks. Looks good..

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”