The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

But the users are blind if they buys and then complains forever.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Well, I've been banned in Bitwig forum, lol
That's all right, because the last time I started a demo was like one week ago, because it's a joke as all those cats pics in it's current state, they learned from the best and implemented nothing from the best and went "cavemen style" route, what's next atari?
Here's a link to my well earned stripes, I dedicate this to my reflections in shop glasses.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Pfff that's kinda funny. I see why they banned you, but maybe if you ask nice and promise not to post stuff like that again they will let you back in. You have made some constructive posts that I have seen.

How do you get banned from one section?

hibidy wrote:How do you get banned from one section?
I guess all the company forum mods have control of their domain.

I think they need to request the Mod to do it for them though.
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

38 thousand posts I don't remember that happening once. I have no love for the ape man, but I'm REALLY tired of bitwigs tactics.

You obviously don't like bitwig. get a life

Bitwig. The newest terror of the DAW world....:lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I went down with a costa rica guy, not sure what he was on, but I loved it, so I followed a lead, hoping to get some of that stuff too :love:
It wasn't mainly that one post, because most of my "constructive" posts didn't help Bitwig not to look like a beta, imagine you're selling a beta for 400$ and having me with "constructive" comments, about beta team, about insane ommisions. hahha
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

I actually agree. That is what bitwig is, a beta. It's been in "beta" for years now.......oh wait, I was supposed to get a life.

Does that mean that if I forked 400 for bitwig I'd have one? :hyper:

I did not use the Bitwig demo since a week or more and guess what: I did not really miss it so far... :)

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

:lol:

hibidy wrote:I actually agree. That is what bitwig is, a beta. It's been in "beta" for years now.......oh wait, I was supposed to get a life.

Does that mean that if I forked 400 for bitwig I'd have one? :hyper:
Don't underestimate the implied obligations in being a fanboy of a half-finished piece of closed source software. :uhuhuh

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”