The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Can any of you that have the beta post a screenshot of bigwig studio quantize options for midi? I know you guys are all very busy, but if you can it'd be very much appreciated. Thanks
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
SYNTHS: Korg Kronos X 88/Yamaha Montage M8x/Sequential Trigon 6/
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

ThomasHelzle wrote:Yep, good question, here some screenshots:

The global settings sit up there next to the control panel.

These are the settings you have for Midi.

And basically the same for Audio.

You can also see the grid settings.

And since we talked about the buttons for Audio Clips lately: when you work on Pitch, Pan, Onsets etc. - those modes all come with specific grids and snapping. Pitch for instance snaps to note-values etc.

Cheers,

Tom

Ah finally a Google search returned these pics :). Now the only question is if the quantize reacts to realtime, or not?
INTERFACE: RME ADI-2/4 Pro/Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core/BAE 1073 MPF Dual/Heritage Audio Successor+SYMPH EQ
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

If anyone who has the beta can do a simple midi test by recording midi and see if just selecting a time division will quantize without the apply , this would be great, any takers?
Behringer DM12D/Pro-800

I know you can Pre determine the Length of an
Audio "Clip" or Scene? can you setup like 10
Audio Clips and have it go to each consecutive
clip after it records each one? just like ableton
with the midi clips? you cannot do this with
audio inside Cells in ableton. only midi.

^That's the third time you've posted that. Please let's not spam the thread. It's not like we have to know this stuff right now. Beta testers give info at their leisure, let's not make it seem like an exam and scare them away.

I was being overly optimistic. just in case my question was getting lost in the sea of quoted replies :)

Yeah, I understand. I guess it's not so crazy anyway, some of the testers only to seem to show up every now and then. :wink: .

btw , are there still coming new beta versions out these days?

Ogopogo wrote:^That's the third time you've posted that. Please let's not spam the thread. It's not like we have to know this stuff right now. Beta testers give info at their leisure, let's not make it seem like an exam and scare them away.
Oh no!

:lol:

Fun knee!
:hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Suloo wrote:btw , are there still coming new beta versions out these days?
Of course - we're at 10.2 now. Final optimizations, bug squashing, fine tuning....

:clown:

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Huzzah

waiting for the train to arrive...

Where is that delivery?

Ogopogo wrote: And finally the audio:

http://www.screendream.de/stuff/Bitwig/Watering.wav
96kHz - 24 Bit. 60 MB.

Very capable for sounddesign.
The country music people are going to be all over this one.
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”