The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

I suppose we better post Image-Line's reaction to all the attention Bitwig is getting...

Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Oh no you diant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image-Line wrote:I suppose we better post Image-Line's reaction to all the attention Bitwig is getting...

purrfect! :tu:

i remember what fruity loops used to be a long time...smth along magix music maker :D

aharu wrote:Just a little friendly tip for anyone allergic to cats. I've been sneezing alot reading this thread but I've found the right medicine. Since I'm never browsing other parts of kvr other than the forum, this'll be ok. If there are screenshots you want to see you'll miss them. Disable the filter in this case.

In Firefox, install Adblock Plus, press Ctrl-Shift-F, create a new custom filter and add

*$image,domain=kvraudio.com

Such a relief
You actually sneeze at the sight of photos of cats??!!

Is that something like the seeing someone yawn, and then you yawn thing?

:D

thanks for that. Just before bedtime. Nightmares for me tonight.

Bitwig's beta team weekend adventures

Looking for bugs while on LSD, if some feature is missing for you, take more LSD, look in the mirror and wait until it starts to stare back at you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6q1RuBniM
Soundbanks for Serum, Bazille, Diva, lush-101, Zebra2, Monark... Here

Suloo wrote:i remember what fruity loops used to be a long time...smth along magix music maker :D

and now magix music maker is state of the art vs bitwig :hihi:

Yeah, imma troll on KVR Bitwig for €289. Joke's upon you guys. Nope, I won't say: "whatever". This is how Dom Bitwig expresses himself by PM (twice and totally uncalled for) :clown:

PS I insist Ben KVR with have a word with Dom Bitwig. I am not REALLY amused.

Corr: "will" instead of "with". This is not the way; this is a public forum, not Bitwig forum.
This case will inflict to this forum too, what do you guys think? Sneak up on me by PM and then ban me. You give KVR a bad name. My 2c. I won't care, you guys can ban me to hell. Still.. no: "whatever" from MY side though. I stand above such nonsense.

I really have no idea what is being said there, but I'm guessing you are upset with bitwig somehow?

Dazed Veins wrote:PS I insist Ben KVR with have a word with Dom Bitwig. I am not REALLY amused.
After further investigation i.e. reading your post's at the Bitwig forum I can see why you were warned in a P.M.

By moving your argument to this thread is only going to get Ben's attention on you, if your being accused of being a Troll and then acting like one... you must BE one, just saying. :shrug:

@So what? Hot stuff. You make the same mistake as Dom; I am sure Ben can speak for himself. Anyway, Fruity Loops had its trouble with version 1.0 too. In 1998.. therefore.. it was never released. Ableton 1.0 had its trouble too, back in 2001. Don't let me start about Cakewalk..
Do you know what year we are living in? Do you know what VST support stands for? Oh yeah, the cats.. I almost forgot:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8e0i_jwhK4

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”